Limerick GAA - Box Office

I seem to recall lads whinging when Lynch took too much out of the ball & was getting dispossessed or turning in over in the tackle. Poor cunt can’t win with ye animals.

Huh?

Didn’t change anything to do with Brian Hogan part

IMO he should have got motm that day he was super. Think Colin and Peter Casey would be deadly inside together but Ryan is also an option in the backs too I think

Clare number seven was decent in the first half.

Would agree with you with the exception of English. Mike Casey is going to be in the running for a place at corner back this year. Will put English under presssure.

I think the best thing happening with this Limerick hurling team at the minute is that we actually seem to have an idea of what we are doing on the field now. For the last three years we have been headless.Last night the amount of times that a defender when in possession, actually looked to pick a good ball to the forwards was very noticeable. This is not the norm for Limerick backs. I thought Hannon did very well last night , more noticeable in dropping back in front of the full back and picking the breaking ball off of him and also in holding the position especially in the first 15 minutes after half time when we were very much on top in the half back line. There was some very aimless shooting throughout the game which can be worked on. The difference between Sunday and last night was the more experienced players last night were simply better than those given a chance on Sunday. Two guys really putting in a shout to be included are Kyle Hayes and Stephen Cahill

2 Likes

Are Limerick now in the final? I’d imagine tickets for this will be hard got - Thurles I presume?

Cahill is getting the chance and taking it, unlike John Riordan last year under TJ who only got 3 minutes against Cork. If you are going to pluck a lad from Junior Hurling you must give him a chance to bed in and prove himself.

Barry Lynch of Feohanagh should also be on the panel. A far better defender than a good few in there at this stage.

1 Like

He’s on the football, but hasn’t got any game time yet.

He’s a good footballer as well but a fine hurler, well capable of making that Senior Hurling Panel. Many keen observers in the West will tell you he is better than Cahill and Riordan, who are both 2 fine players, and is now probably above the level of Tom Condon who seems to be on the wane (I hope i’m proved wrong on Condon). Lynch also has the necessary cut!

Agree!!!

Depends what he’s trying to strike. I’d have a limerick cb practising on a crash test dummy.

1 Like

Advice for Limerick Hurling from a Galway man…for fuck sake…! :smile: :smile: Pot, Kettle, Black!

Don’t I know it.
Personally I feel all centre and full backs should be from gort.

Ps kieley out.

If Clare beat Cork and Waterford then it will more than likely be a Clare v Cork final as Clare, Limerick and Cork will all have three wins and scoring difference applies. If Clare lose either of the last two games it will be a Limerick v Cork final.

The 7 goals v Cork could haunt Lk. I think one more game v Kerry is enough for Lk A final could lead to huge hype and possibly a song release . We don’t need that .

1 Like

The Co Op out kings it will be called.

:smile: :smile: Superb!