Limerick GAA - Box Office

I am sure the Laois backroom would also love Finnegans so it is a yes. Better to do so before the game as it is not a late night food place.

1 Like

His back in March

Dowling has been working incredibly hard on his physique and fitness since October. The lad is in unreal shape, he actually looks too slim for his natural frame at this stage. They were worried after Christmas that he was starting to lose muscle. He is on his own individual programme at present and that’s why he is not being played at the moment.

@FlakeAway he has never done it from play? His debut match v Tipp in Thurles 2012, v Tipp, Cork, Wexford & Kilkenny all in 2014 he was very good from open play

Indeed had he started the 2013 SF against Clare, it would have made a difference

Booking the Hotel for the September…the whole fuckin hotel

A clamping.

Make sure it’s free cancellation!!

It is one of those back-to-lay plots.
Will sell the block booking to highest bidder.
Limerick won’t be in the final

Clare, after all their hot air and bluster yesterday, have meekly bottled it and will be fulfilling their fixture against Cork on Wednesday night.

Jerry O’Sullivan sent them home with their tae in a mug

Clare creaking at the seams in the bottle stakes without Davy already… why the fuck would Moloney threaten to pull out and then backtrack? No gumption

I’d imagine they’ve no interest in playing Cork twice in this and again on Feb 11th in the league.

1 Like

Obviously, but that does not fit neatly into the angle I’m currently e-developing here, ie. that Clare have no gumption without Davy. Give it some time.

Sure they can throw out a few b listers in this. Can’t do any harm

:thinking:?

They’ll have to. Even if the game is put back it just compacts the fixtures together

Without Davy. I’m trying to ate the dinner here mush

Finish up your dinner, then go to work developing e-angles, it’s still January, there’s no rush

Thanks mate. I’m trying to get it up and going before Wexfords upcoming League triumphs

January is usually our best month