Limerick GAA - Box Office

A true pedant would point out that those missed league games cost promotion opportunities for both sides and lead to a clearly visible lack of cohesion at championship time

Sounds like TJ’s hands were tied for the past 2 years and he got fucked over.

1 Like

We can agree to bury the Teege years and move on. Next year cant be worse than 15 & 16 for the seniors.

Limerick GAA…always finding a way…

Yes, I believe its been mentioned here, but 2017 is the year.

The new man will need time to bed in/fall out with everyone. 2018 will be our year

:eek:

The NAP lads were peaking when they should have been puking

Did ronan lynch break his leg ??

Yeah

And we were all puking when they should have been peaking

A first cousin of mine hurls with Doon & has an account here. Would you like his address & mobile number as well?

The boys don’t need help getting mobile phone numbers mate.

2 Likes

Does throwing games run in the family?

A member of your family hurls? :scream:
I know most of the Doon lads, is he on the Senior team or one of the Junior sides?

If he’s as big a hurling man as Carry he probably doesn’t even know where the local pitch is.

2 Likes

1/4 final predictions

Doon vs P/Well : P/well
BallyBrown vs Ahane : BallyBrown

Straight to semis:
Kilmallock & Adare.

Is the semis an open draw yeah ?

Is that the cousin your sister is married to?

That would be your aunt, pal.

It shouldn’t have chief. But I suspect that Limerick management over the past two years weren’t able to handle/juggle the club players with intercounty. Agree with you regarding Galway. But Galway have different issues. The Galway club scene is volatile in so far as they are as capable of beating the shit out of each other in the Galway dressing room because of club loyalties.