Limerick GAA - Box Office

John Brudair has stepped down as senior football manager.

Heard he had a mental breakdown after doing his cruciate in

are you the Dump?

Hmmm… who’s next?

Brudair started well by getting a few lads who hadn’t been involved in, but has been dealing with much-weakened panels for the last two seasons. He’s blooded a lot of young players and while we were poor at times, he had a really tough situation. I reckon he couldn’t have done much better and the experience will stand to some of those players in the future.

The Dump?? Gortnadroma like is it?

1 Like

Big weekend in the senior football championship.

A whole host of calculations in play,

In Group 1, 5 teams still have very live chances of making the quarter finals. The top 2, Kierans & NAP face off this weekend, while Pats play Drom and bottom side Ballylanders face Oola. Regardless of the outcomes in these games, the 5 teams should still have a shot at a quarter final going into the last round.

In Group 2, the bottom 4 teams could all still either reach the quarter finals or end up in the relegation final. More realistically it’s a battle between NCW and Rathkeale for the quarter final spot, while Ballysteen & Pallas will fight out the relegation spot (play each other in the last round). NCW have Pallas & Caseys left to play, while Rathkeale have Ballysteen & Monaleen to play. The mushes win over NCW could be vital if it comes down to head to head results.

A very interesting couple of weeks in store.

1 Like

Galway dressing room is settled and happy for now, I hear.

I hope so chief. Ye very lost at least two or three AIFs because of it. But given my loyalties, I do think really have a right to comment on it.

Well done the ballysteen boys. A big win tonight over the mushes will see the biggest event since Nathan carter in mungret next thursday as they take on the pallastinians to avoid the relegation final.

4 Likes

Hon ta fuck

4 Likes

Was lapsed poster @The Runt playing?

I believe he is Hurling Junior B in Tipperary these days.

I believe he played his part

1 Like

Ballysteen never feared the mushes

1 Like

He’s a great bit of stuff.

Whatever price Monaleen are next weekend is free money. The mushes will be well depleted after last night :grinning:

2 Likes

Go on…

It was a bit of a war of attrition. Mushes had two if not three lads go off injured and one straight red.

Monaleen are comfortably better than them regardless.

Monaleen are 1/2 with powers to beat Caseys. Any value in that?

Top Limerick football tipster @The_Runt reckons Monaleen are the value for the whole thing.

1/2 is short enough, Caseys are decent-ish. Monaleen should beat them alright but I wouldn’t lump on. One for an accum I’d say.

1 Like