Limerick GAA - Box Office

I don’t think there’s value in that. They both play a pretty similar style and Caseys are no bad side. I’d make it more of a 4/6 / 6/4 type of game.

That said I fully expect Monaleen to win the county and are a great price at 9/2

Nap won’t win another county title if they think drink cost them this years. That lot wouldn’t drink water you think they were on top of building sites getting arrested like the ballysteen lads a couple of years or banging down the willie Clancy for a week on the sauce? No they were not. After their all Ireland win they were strolling around town in their club shorts sipping lattes in 7 degree weather like the spoons they are. Heard they’ve pulled out of the city championship as well what a bunch of cunts.

15 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

:smiley:

What a night

1 Like

[quote=“anon32894817, post:623, topic:22756, full:true”] After their all Ireland win they were strolling around town in their club shorts sipping lattes in 7 degree weather
[/quote]

Brilliant. :joy:

Spoons :joy:. Great insult.

1 Like

We’d be hard bet in a drinking championship.

Is this a round about way of saying they had a few people sent off :grinning:

Reductions in the number of Abbeyfeale men permitted on the field of play by the referee, along with some unfortunate injuries, didn’t help throughout the course of the contest and despite gallant efforts to reduce the margin, Fr. Casey’s jut could not find a way back.

2 Likes

:joy:

Good times.

Outstanding.

1 Like

An absolute belter of a post :clap:

1 Like

:joy:

@glasagusban has to go home and change his shirt now after spilling the latte reading that.

1 Like

:joy: Quality

That post will be hung on the dressing room wall for next years championship…

On a serious note (although no doubt Apple is a serious poster) has the Na Piarsaigh quarry peaked . They are no as dominant as a few years ago at underage .

Ha ha laughing like fook at that is the hills of west Limerick while buying a nice joint of salty bacon now .

1 Like

Read the 14/15/16 squads for the weekend and you see the gap developing from 15 down.

However they have another 5 or 6 years with the current bunch if they can find a full-back. They have tried some flutes there this year.

I think it was their u14 hurling team this year that shipped some serious beatings.

On similar note anybody that is interested in youth development or coaching should go and watch the bouncers under 16 hurling. A victory for coaching and hard work. An absolutely superb out fit. They’ll back bone their senior team for many years to come.

1 Like

No one on the 14s I see…there’s a Hegarty from St. Pats and a Kirby from Patrick’s Well. Can’t bate breeding…

1 Like

A lot of this years minor team have serious breeding. Young Flynn, Brian Ryan, Kyle Hayes, Nicholas couple more too.