Limerick GAA - Box Office

Who’ll get/take the football job?

Can’t think of any outstanding internal candidates.

+1.

They’ve been on the go for a very long time.

1 Like

Kinnerk …he is the answer to all managerial appointments in Limerick.

1 Like

We could do a NCW on it and get Teddy McCarthy for both.

I actually think this will turn out as a blessing in disguise. The appetite (for hurling ye cunts not chicken suppers) will be back and with a proper managerial team in place 2017 could be our year. If Doon or the Well won the county it would also be no harm for one of the lesser teams getting a bit of success and getting knocked out of Munster club before December.

The well classed as a lesser team. How the mighty are fallen.

The Well are 13 years without a title . Seeing they won their first in 1965 that is a modern famine .

Was thinking that during the week. We went sixteen years.

They are a decent side now to be fair. If they get over a quarter final they might be hard stopped . Lot of pace.

They only lost to Nap by a point last year in the county final sure.

They’ve a fine team…age profile is v good as well overall. Fancy them to win it out this year.

1 Like

We’re not exactly talking Fennelly’s though.

The AI club champions being knocked out in the group stage would suggest otherwise pal. Kilmallock, Doon, Patrickwell are all strong clubs…Monaleen and Mungret are improving in the intermediate…it’s not all doom and gloom.

Our minors are representing us in the AI final at least.

3 Likes

Monaleen with a very comfortable 5 point win over Casey’s 0-12 to 0-7. Should have been a lot more in it.

A draw with oola not enough for Ballylanders to avoid the relegation play off. Pats with a good win over Drom and Drom now in real danger of not making the quarter final for the first time I can remember.

1 Like

St Pats are going well in both codes at the right time.

Only need two

We did alright today at underage, some shield and plate victories.

ffs, you are better than that bud

Tipp Tipp Tipp :smile:

Last night I was meeting a friend at the rag. I was bursting for a piss so I walked down to the front door of seamie callanans house and pissed all over it.

4 Likes

That’s Tipperary, Boston