Limerick GAA - Box Office

A few recognisable faces there out for the summer

Yeah, Dermot Roche, bottom right.

You don’t say.

1 Like

What’s the likely hood of a special train being put on from Limerick on Sunday?
I’m still undecided as whether or not to go but I see the earliest train up and the handiest train home are already booked out.
:-1:

Why, have you a few spare tickets?

I have two at the moment ya, but they will only be spare if I don’t go.

You’ll be heading up with your wife anyway and hanging around with a Tipp party? I might be going as well but I don’t know yet. I would sooner not.

What’s that?

Ah right… i recognize a few younger faces alright… few Mary I heads there.

Is that @Joe_Player with his arm around Cian???

Did you get them through the club? We got fuck all.

You do realise he plays football in LK & his Junior hurling in Tipp. It’s a Win - Win for that chap.

1 Like

Terrible performance by are underage Teams over the weekend. Daly is a spoofing cunt that has set the underage academy’s back 5 years.

And a few hundred grand

It’s underage ffs, it’s about development not winning silverware.

2 Likes

How do you judge development? By results.

Development is about producing players that can graduate to play senior, mate. It’s not about silverware. Silverware is lovely but it’s typical Limerick shite to get carried away with underage teams.

2 Likes

Well said.

Don’t we all bud

1 Like

Actually, compared to other years this year has been not too bad at all. All our teams were competitive. Our Minor team in 2018 for example will be comprised of this year’s 16s who got to the A plate final and the 15s who won the plate. All you can tell from that is you’ll have a decent enough pool of players to pick from. Beyond that the underage competitions can’t be looked into in any great detail. A combination of two middling underage teams can produce a fine side when combining the best of both of them.

Theres no point at all looking at U14 competitions as a barometer, they are barely playing full length pitch Hurling ffs…