Limerick GAA - Box Office

Didn’t think they’d have alot of dual players.

More financial problems. Gerry Collins is playing both wouldn’t no too many after him tbh.

Oh yeah?? Who’s training them in the hurling? It’s all locals in the football afaik?

1 Like

Hard one to figure out.
NCW have by and large been poor all year but Drom look to be no great shakes either. Pricing it up I probably would have made NCW favs so theres value in the evens alright and they will probably go off closer to 4/6.

I would agree. Key for me is whether Drom are back to full strength. Lets do some research.

NCW will take Drom. Caseys haven’t a stitch of a forward and will not beat Pats.

I’d agree with this.
Saw Caseys against Monaleen and they looked very limited.

Monaleen will walk the county. Unless they end up meeting Pats who seem to have a hoodoo over them.

I don’t know about that. That Monaleen team on paper isn’t all that hectic! Sure jaysus Richie Murray must be 5 stone over weight (sorry Richie if your reading) and is stilll hanging in there!
Think myself it will be Na Piarsigh.

Don’t think Richie Murray is starting though is he?
The Monaleen forward line is very good, Collins, O’Connell, Quinlivan and O’Donovan.
O’Donovan is playing sensational football at the moment.

Collins and O’Donovan yes, but the other two are no great shakes! Richie is still there at No.3.
Anyways from what I’ve heard Stokes is the only one that D/B will have back on Friday night.

Already moved to 8/11 at powers. No price on boyles.

Large single bet territory now. Did we use up our luck on Kierans back in Aaril?

Didn’t take long. Out of interest what kind of money would it take to move this??

How come the west Limerick teams are so weak this season given traditionally that’s the stronghold? Sounds like nap, monaleen and pats could be in the semis. Which is fair going for the city given football is so weak in it.

I spose theyve been so strong for so long it had to happen eventually! If look through the past few minor championships it would have been emalgamations and city teams that would have been getting to the knockout stages.
The great D/B team of the past 10 years or so are nearly all gone. Caseys have never kicked on. NCW won it lst year but would be surprised if they won this year. The remainder of the west teams were all making quarter/semi finals but never really broke through and from seeing the likes of Ballysteen and Keirans this they would have realatively young teams compared to the past 5 years or so.

Generally they are clubs with a small pick so the absence of a couple players would have much more of an impact. Drom have been on the wane a couple of years but the standard everywhere else was dropping at the same time.

Ballylanders would be in a similar position to the west teams.

Caseys must have as big as pick as anybody. Isn’t it the biggest parish in Ireland or something? They should be very strong. Bodes well for the inter county team I guess.

I don’t know what goes on in Casey’s and ncw in terms of player development. They win countless premier minor and u21 titles but they don’t seem to produce many senior players from those teams.

Small enough parish to be honest : Kerry ((daugh) comes in to the town. Also glantine border only 3 mile out : good sized town though and a scandal they don’t field a hurling team . Always a party town as there is no shortage of dosh there .

Pat’s 8/11 with Boyles

Why is there no shortage of dosh in Abbeyfeale? What is bringing in the money? I know it has a reputation as a strong drinking town alright but wouldn’t have expected there was much affluence there.