Limerick GAA - Box Office

A decent county board would be a good start

1 Like

What we need is the Fitz family.

Yea but this is what we got

1 Like

Thats splendid. Limerick need to get Joe McKenna and Anthony Daly back involved before its too late.

Parachute in Richie Bennis.

No, Joe and Anthony shaped those young men as minors, they are the only ones who can save them now.

Which minors ?

All of them. Joe is needed by Limerick, more than ever.

Both those teams will beat Drom/Broadford or St. Kieran’s, or even Hospital/Herbertstown, I’d say.

It’s a great pity cappamore didn’t beat adare Saturday evening.

1 Like

I heard a few of their players are gone for the summer.

Was Brendan O’Connor one of them, saw he wasn’t listed on the programme?

Western Gaels were seven or eight points up at half time. I’m reliably informed there was a row in their dressing room at half time and they eventually fell over the line by a point at full time.

Meant to be a lot of unhappy people in the club over all their imports. Kildimo, Croagh, Wexford, Dublin - they take them in from near and far.

3 Likes

I’ve heard alright that a major benefactor of their club is almost ready to pull the plug.

No, he didn’t play. Adare were missing a few alright.

Saw Cappamore last year a couple of times. They are limited but they’ve some amount of doggedness and spirit about them.

They’re very well setup and organised. And most of them are able to hurl a bit, they probably lack a couple of real standout players to stand up to the marquee players other senior teams will have.

1 Like

Be great if the Kildimo lads went home and helped the revolution there.

Always good to come in here for a laugh. :joy:

1 Like

Oh look it’s Billy Bigballs!

Firstly I’m not your mate. Secondly I simply have an interest in seeing that which has destroyed successive panels in Limerick from getting away with the same shit time and time again. After so many years with success at minor and u/21 we still have not had success at senior, at least not something which befits a county that sees itself as one of the top hurling counties.

Kiely is, unfortunately for him, just the understudy because he was very much the second choice for the job.

McKenna is one of the reasons that Limerick is the pile of political steaming shit that it is. He is under the control of the big house and makes no secret of his hatred towards anything other than intercounty hurling. That and a complacent board of souptakers makes for sorry decisions being made.