Limerick GAA - Box Office

Joe McKenna has done more for Limerick GAA than ever a useless cunt like you has or will.

4 Likes

In fairness Batt, politics is the least of Limerick’s problems. The way you go on, it’s as if ye have 15 AI winners on the sideline not getting their game.

2 Likes

Batt is a gossipy old cunt, there’s always some fucking scandal or someone taking soup, what a crock of shit.

1 Like

Who do we want to get in the qualifiers lads…I’d rather not go up to Westmeath again…waste of time.

KK or Dublin at home would be my preference…in that order.

2 Likes

What the fuck would you know about Limerick hurling anyway?

I don’t think for a second at the moment that we are a county capable of winning an AI. We have had panels in the past who could trouble the best and through misfortune or bad management, didn’t make it. The current crop of lads may not be AI winners but, on paper at least, should be capable of troubling the best counties out there.

Politics has held Limerick back since the days of Mackey.

2 Likes

Fuck off.

2 Likes

Enough to know Joe McKenna would end you if you had the balls to say any such thing to his face. No fear of you locating aforementioned balls mind you.

2 Likes

I see Na Piarsaigh have pulled out of the u14 football. Some joke of a club.

Why?

From what I can see, they took one beating then gave two walkovers. That’s absolutely ridiculous carry on for a club of their size. They look like they’ve given a walkover at u14 hurling too recently.

Really? That’s v surprising

Serous question for Limerick people . If that 2014 semi had been a draw , how would the replay have went .

FWIW I think Lk would have been beaten well and a more realistic appraisal would have taken place .

1 Like

Have they reached a peak ??

They were shite at u14 hurling last year as well I think. Got hammered in most games. They played div 2 u15 this year and didn’t win their group.

That is strange enough. Surely they have big numbers at that age group?

Maybe they can’t get coaches, I know we have that problem at underage.

I find that hard to believe. They had / have 2 or 3 on the county u14 football panel too I think.

I assume, rightly or wrongly, that I have a number of years on you. With that comes a few lessons learned. I quickly learned as a young man that if you don’t say the right thing in certain quarters that you will be ostracised. There are three things you can do in that case. 1. Give in and accept that your point of view was wrong. 2. Issue some sort of white flag to the protagonists and wait to see if they will allow you back to do what you love doing. 3. Stick to your guns and take whatever comes your way safe in the knowledge that you were right. Guess which one I choose?

In Limerick there have always been people to fire the mudballs created by the suits in meetings held behind closed doors. That is why we are on a hiding to nothing in this county. Too many souptakers hoping for the crumbs to fall their way. The reason people like me are despised is because I will never ever be beholden to such cunts. Not in a million years would I be in a position to be under a compliment to them. For one reason or another I am entitled to get an AI ticket every year and boy do I get a bit of joy in going in for that ticket. If they stopped me from getting it tomorrow, it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.

So they, like you can fuck off. I’ll still be involved in my own club and will get as much of a thrill out of going to see the young lads and ladies playing as I do the adults. I don’t need crumbs or soup.

4 Likes

So in summary, you did what you were told and said yes sir no sir, and you pick up your all Ireland crumbs.

Good boy.

1 Like

If thats your interpretation of it, then so be it.

I see it differently and couldn’t care less what your thoughts are.

Thanks.