Limerick GAA - Box Office

A Lot of people reckon the freak weather equalised that game from outside of Limerick…its still often said to me,

But looking back on it…it was just a morale victory…at least we turned up etc after the disaster the year before against Clare…when we shate the togs.

O’Gradys first spell in 11 along with Allens 2 years and O’Gradys few months in 14 had us v close.

The real mistake was giving TJ the reigns in 15/16 without a seasoned coach beside him. I was wrong about O’Grady in 14 as well looking back on it…I felt at the time that he walked out on us which he did but the Co Board pushed him.

Na P dominated underage in the mid to late eighties . They won an AI feile in 1984 . These teams were the basis for win junior in 1991 and intermediate in 1994 . They never really did it in senior ranks thereafter as the underage kind of dried up . They had small representation of the 3 u21s, I think Kieran Bermingham on panel .

They came again in the last decade at underage and the ASR project has helped too .

No offence to ASR but I’d love to see CBS rediscover its hurling tradition any day rather than having 5/6 Clare young lads piggy backing off it over there.

Sexton Street will never come back . Down to demographics and more folk from hurling areas are going to Castletroy and ASR . It will be vital to getting the Jesuits to promote the game given the growth of Mungret St Paul’s . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What politics are holding them back at the moment?

If you really don’t give a fuck, why don’t you have the courage of your convictions to just say what you want to say in plain English for all to see, instead of using stupid fucking nicknames and code words to hide behind.

“Suits”, “Soup takers”, “PMU”, “the failed salesman”, “PJ”, “the big house”… stop being such a spineless fuck and say what you want to say. You don’t even have the gumption to name JP McManus by his proper fucking name ffs and you make out you’re some sort of fearless renegade :rollseyes:

You’re the personification of the problem Batt. You are what is wrong with Limerick GAA.

10 Likes

:eek: :popcorn:

Would it be anything to do with the fact that you go about spreading rumors about a dead man, his grieving parents, widow, and two young boys? You fucking creep.

3 Likes

This site is unreal .

1 Like

Junior teams can hardly afford two sets of jerseys.

Bullshit in this day and age. Besides, they have neighboring clubs. Even the county jersey. That’s amateur shit. Even U14 Feile na nGael teams have change kit solutions.

Not ideal, but I think there have been worse clashes at senior intercounty this year. And yes, this is amateur shit.

Who wants to wear the jersey of the parish next door, who are most likely cunts?

Aye, much better to not be able to tell the difference between your teammate and opponent :rollseyes:

Blue jerseys and red jerseys create regular colour clashes in Limerick.
I thought every club had a change set at this stage except for one notable divisional side who never change in Limerick but did change in Munster.

1 Like

A cracking story is breaking about upcoming plans for senior hurling management. Pro is the way to go.

That was actually the first time that the new and current Limerick jersey was worn by any team.

Go on…

You can make it up yourself from that