Limerick GAA - Box Office

I love you guys.

I’ve no imagination. PM me please

Ah give us the goss there like a good man…how much???

equivalent salary would be expected

We are a joke.

John Kiely taking a sabbatical from the teaching and is being employed in ‘the big house’ as someone around here puts it. Would that be a good guess?

1 Like

For twice his regular wage.

I heard it was time and a half.

Those white jerseys are Feenagh/Kilmeedy’s. change of jerseys. I just don’t understand why you would choose to go for so much blue in your “change” set seeing as the fucking reason you have to change is that the other crowd are blue… Apes

3 Likes

No rumours pal, truth is all that matters. But guess what? Batt will sleep easy tonight knowing that I have upset a few cunts like your good self.

Much easier to have you guessing and clearly its working as my posts seem to get plenty attention and I get followed by the likes of yourself.

But if you followed my posts that much you would have seen a post where I outlined the monkiers for the people you mention. Souptakers is a rather generic term, one I imagine would include you,. Maybe by not naming them it would be more of an insult in a way? Anyway, whether or not you agree I couldn’t give a shit. Nice to know I upset you to reply to me. Thanks pal.

For a start there is the politics of the management appointment. Daly was clearly the first choice and due to the fact that he was owed money he didn’t take the gig. Kiely, shamefully treated, was the second choice and he knew it.
The politics of the Captaincy. A man that can’t even hold his place down should never be captain. Ryan has served us well but he should not be captain.
The politics of selection. Lads keeping their place because of what they did in the past. Time for a long hard look at this.
The politics of interference from the big house and the numpties it has out in place. The league this year and the match against Claire shows us that all the money in the world won’t buy success.
The politics of the clubs and the control that the Ennis rd have over them. Senior clubs can’t see the wood for the trees. And to coin a recent phrase, they work for the few, not the many.

You ape. You don’t even have the courage to say what you want to say.

I’m not afraid to say what I want to say because I’m not a little soft cunt like you. Trying to pass yourself off as a fearless outspoken rebel and you don’t even have the balls to use their names. If you want to say Mike Riordan is only a cunt and Donal Morrissey is a lickspittle who gave it big licks from the delegates floor then just fucking say so.

:rollseyes:

Kiely ruled himself out of the job at the beginning.

Incorrect on Daly being 1st Choice. He was never spoken to about the job.

James Ryan is the natural leader of the group. Whether he is a garaunteed starter or not is irrelevant. That’s why Byrnes & Hegarty were named Vice Captains. James Ryan is the groups natural leader and the player the rest look to.

Money won’t bring success??.. We fucking know that genius, this isn’t the fucking champions league.

There is no outside influence from “benefactors”. John Fitzgibbon would still be on the panel if that was the case.

There is no County Board influence on team selection. If there was Tom Morrissey would be starting. Dan Morrissey deserved his start v Clare through his own hard work. Whether or not he is good enough in the long term is another matter.

Every county board in the country are looked on as cunts by the gaa fans in their county. The senior clubs are the same as the senior clubs in every other county in Ireland (looking after their own house primarily)

So basically, you’re talking an awful lot of bollox

3 Likes

He was, its a well known fact.

We’ll agree to disagree on this. The natural leader should lead on the field.

No shit, Sherlock.

Fitzgibbon spent more time on the panel than other very fine hurlers who were not given half the chance to make an impression.

I stand by my assertion that there are players playing who are there because of past performances

So that makes it ok then?

Talking enough bollox yourself pal.

Throw out a few names there Batt of hurlers who deserve to be on the Limerick team instead of fellas who are passed it?

Barry Foley. Club player of the year, 2016.

2 Likes

There is a John Mullane in every hamlet in west Limerick . Pallasgreen has two unseen Ken McGraths and the hills of Ballyhoura have a hidden Brian Lohan & Seanie McMahon .

Politics have seen that "full many a flower is born to blush unseen and waste its sweetness on the desert air " .

He can’t because he’s talking bollox. Big man pub talk. You’d swear Limerick were any different to any other county. Truth is we aren’t, we’re simply not good enough. Apes like this simpleton like to think Limerick would have 20 All Irelands if it wasn’t for politics ffs sake :rolling_eyes: