Limerick GAA - Box Office

Brian rather than Darragh? Would prefer Ronan further out the pitch.

Good team though.

I don’t think any of those Leinster back door teams will trouble us in the next round. The lads need to get the fire burning now in preparation. We need to be taking to the field bulling it with arrogant expectancy. Panel must display complete belief in each other and rise it up. No one will be able for us.

Wouldn’t mind a home game vs Kilkenny

Fuck that.

Nowlan Park on a Saturday evening all day long please. Get knocked out so at least we get a good piss up in The Left Bank after.

6 Likes

Definitely be up for that

We may well only have one outing left in us, so Dublin above there or KK are the only two decent options for an away day

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=271641

1 Like

Offaly, Westmeath, Dublin or Kilkenny.

Couldn’t stomach another trip on that horrible road to Mullingar. Tullamore doesn’t appeal either.

Dublin or Kilkenny away please. May as well get one good night out of this season.

You can add either Laois or Carlow to that list of potential opponents, pal.

As per Martin Breheny in the Indo today the winner of Carlow-Laois goes into the Munster side of the draw.

Tipp/Limerick/losers of Cork and Waterford/winners of Laois v Carlow

V

Kilkenny, Offaly, Westmeath and Dublin.

Ah, very good. I thought that either Westmeath or Laois/Carlow could go to the Munster side.

No you can’t

Look we need games, but the right games… Dublin would be a good challenge for us right now in a do or die and come through that and I’d be more than happy to have a hop off what ever is left… We can laugh off the league all you want but staying in 1b hasn’t helped Dowling, Hannon, Ryan, Browne etc. etc… We need to be playing at a decent standard regularly and the new proposal will benefit us more than anyone… Am I right in saying we will play all four of the other Munster teams under the new proposals? We’ve a decent crop of young lads that need as many big games as possible… So I don’t mind getting KK or Tipp, but I wouldn’t mind a game or two more before then either.

5 Likes

Would agree with this. A hammering from KK ot this moment in time would imo drag into next season which is exactly what we don’t need.

Games games games

Yep

Limerick would beat KK I think its the draw for ye no mess

We can’t get Tipp in the qualifers is that right? Or at least straight away?

Dublin away would be ideal. A night out in the capital and i am sure we would beat them.

1 Like

I’d prefer a trip to Nowlan Park being honest. To drive the final nail into them.

1 Like

1B lol. Didn’t affect Wexford, Galway or Waterford too badly. It’s all about the preparation. And clearly Limerick are a shambles.

1 Like