Limerick GAA - Box Office

I thought Marty said 12 of the panel no?

Marty can’t count past ten pal.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Either way. There’s a lesson there

Limerick used 6 U21s against Clare in the forwards alone mate.

Another interesting one - we had 3 players involved in the 2011 U21 Munster Final on the pitch agin Clare. Cork had, I think, 6 today.

7 on the matchday panel. One more on the training panel at least. Fuck knows where he found the other four.

Was the hurling draw not this morning??

No next Monday. They don’t want any of the fans to have too long to be planning their weekends.

2 Likes

Was it meant to be today? Fuckin joke.

Laois/Carlow is still to be played next weekend so they are holding off until then. It’s a balls really.

FFS!!

I feel like one of those lads on death row.
#JUST FUCKING GET ON WITH IT,CUNTS

Laois have already met Westmeath in the championship, so if Laois win, there’s a chance the draw would be different to if Carlow win.

The draw was never meant to be today and was always set for next Monday.

Fellas getting their kaks in a knot over “planning”

We’re hardly going to be drawn away to Addis Ababa FFS.

Anyway, the less time that John Kiely has to think, the better.

3 Likes

Fixed that.

3 Likes

21s beat Laois seniors handy last week,team is looking something like,
Eoin Mac

Sean Finn
Darragh Fanning
Dan Joy

Ronan Lynch
Kyle Hayes
(I forget)

Colin Ryan
Robbie Hanley

Aaron Gillane
Barry Nash
Cian Lynch

Peter Casey
Tom Morrissey
Paudie Ahern

Team and scorers from the u25 match yesterday

SCORERS: Limerick: Oisin O’Reilly 3-1, Kyle Dillon 1-3 (0-2frees), Seamus Flanagan and Brian Ryan (2frees) 0-2 each, Mikey Mackey, Jack Cagney, Conor O’Grady and Lorcan Lyons 0-1 each. Waterford: Shane Ryan 1-5 (0-1free), Cormac Curran 0-4, Jack Prendergast 0-3, Andy Molumby and Edmund O’Halloran 0-2 each, John Paul Lucy, Ryan Grey and Billy Nolan (free) 0-1 each.

LIMERICK: Cian Hedderman (Ballybrown); Sean Hogan (Adare), Willie O’Meara (Askeaton), Luke Doran (Ballybrown); Jack O’Grady (Knockainey), Andrew La Touche Cosgrave (Monaleen), Cian O’Brien (Mungret St Pauls); Jack Cagney (Granagh-Ballingarry), Conor O’Grady (Hospital-Herbertstown); Brian Ryan (South Liberties), Mikey Mackey (Adare), Conor Boylan (Na Piarsaigh); Kyle Dillon (Bruff), Seamus Flanagan (Feohanagh), Oisin O’Reilly (Kilmallock). Subs: Lorcan Lyons (Monaleen) for Conor O’Grady (34mins), Thomas Grimes (Na Piarsaigh) for Cian O’Brien (37mins), Conor McSweeney (South Liberties) for Sean Hogan (46mins), Eoin Ryan (Adare) for Kyle Dillon (48mins).

Lorcan Lyons as the “I forget” maybe?

EDIT - Or else Malachy goes to half-back, Cian to midfield and Seamus Flanagan in the half-forward line.

1 Like

What age is Oisin O’Reilly anyone? He’s not in U21 panel is he so older then?

He is on the U21 panel. All players used by Limerick in that U25 competition have been U21s only.