Limerick GAA - Box Office

FFS!!

I feel like one of those lads on death row.
#JUST FUCKING GET ON WITH IT,CUNTS

Laois have already met Westmeath in the championship, so if Laois win, there’s a chance the draw would be different to if Carlow win.

The draw was never meant to be today and was always set for next Monday.

Fellas getting their kaks in a knot over “planning”

We’re hardly going to be drawn away to Addis Ababa FFS.

Anyway, the less time that John Kiely has to think, the better.

Fixed that.

21s beat Laois seniors handy last week,team is looking something like,
Eoin Mac

Sean Finn
Darragh Fanning
Dan Joy

Ronan Lynch
Kyle Hayes
(I forget)

Colin Ryan
Robbie Hanley

Aaron Gillane
Barry Nash
Cian Lynch

Peter Casey
Tom Morrissey
Paudie Ahern

Team and scorers from the u25 match yesterday

SCORERS: Limerick: Oisin O’Reilly 3-1, Kyle Dillon 1-3 (0-2frees), Seamus Flanagan and Brian Ryan (2frees) 0-2 each, Mikey Mackey, Jack Cagney, Conor O’Grady and Lorcan Lyons 0-1 each. Waterford: Shane Ryan 1-5 (0-1free), Cormac Curran 0-4, Jack Prendergast 0-3, Andy Molumby and Edmund O’Halloran 0-2 each, John Paul Lucy, Ryan Grey and Billy Nolan (free) 0-1 each.

LIMERICK: Cian Hedderman (Ballybrown); Sean Hogan (Adare), Willie O’Meara (Askeaton), Luke Doran (Ballybrown); Jack O’Grady (Knockainey), Andrew La Touche Cosgrave (Monaleen), Cian O’Brien (Mungret St Pauls); Jack Cagney (Granagh-Ballingarry), Conor O’Grady (Hospital-Herbertstown); Brian Ryan (South Liberties), Mikey Mackey (Adare), Conor Boylan (Na Piarsaigh); Kyle Dillon (Bruff), Seamus Flanagan (Feohanagh), Oisin O’Reilly (Kilmallock). Subs: Lorcan Lyons (Monaleen) for Conor O’Grady (34mins), Thomas Grimes (Na Piarsaigh) for Cian O’Brien (37mins), Conor McSweeney (South Liberties) for Sean Hogan (46mins), Eoin Ryan (Adare) for Kyle Dillon (48mins).

Lorcan Lyons as the “I forget” maybe?

EDIT - Or else Malachy goes to half-back, Cian to midfield and Seamus Flanagan in the half-forward line.

What age is Oisin O’Reilly anyone? He’s not in U21 panel is he so older then?

He is on the U21 panel. All players used by Limerick in that U25 competition have been U21s only.

Is ALTC u21?

He is.

Seems to have fallen off the radar a little?
Obviously isn’t in contention for a place mid week if he played yesterday.

Yeah, he hasn’t developed as was hoped. Not in great form for the last while.

:pint:

Is Darragh Fanning the lad that was in the bad car accident a couple of years back around the time he was doing his Leaving Cert? (Or else I’m confusing him with someone else)

Four knock out championship matches in 9 days coming up.

U21’s v Tipp on Thursday night in HQ.
Senior footballers v Wexford on Saturday in HQ.
Minor hurlers v Clare on Wednesday week in Ennis.
Senior hurling qualifier on Saturday week.

Brian Ryan not making the team?@AppleCrumbled said he was going to be added to the senior panel too.

Correct.

Yes, that is him. He has recovered well. He played a fine game in the inter championship v Mungret last week for Pallas.

While Colin Ryan would be a fine midfielder, I think it would be a waste not to have him somewhere where we can really utilise his aerial ability.

As for ALTC, he still was picked on the senior panel by Kiely despite not starting for him on the 21s in 2015. And he does tend to score a bit for Monaleen.

Brian Ryan probably would have been included but the Leaving Cert presumably disrupted his preparations. I would have liked to see Jack O’Grady, Finn Hourigan & Willie O’Meara in contention too. But it’s still a very very strong panel.

Full-back the one real question mark. (And management),.