Limerick GAA - Box Office

Is ALTC u21?

He is.

Seems to have fallen off the radar a little?
Obviously isn’t in contention for a place mid week if he played yesterday.

Yeah, he hasn’t developed as was hoped. Not in great form for the last while.

:pint:

Is Darragh Fanning the lad that was in the bad car accident a couple of years back around the time he was doing his Leaving Cert? (Or else I’m confusing him with someone else)

Four knock out championship matches in 9 days coming up.

U21’s v Tipp on Thursday night in HQ.
Senior footballers v Wexford on Saturday in HQ.
Minor hurlers v Clare on Wednesday week in Ennis.
Senior hurling qualifier on Saturday week.

1 Like

Brian Ryan not making the team?@anon32894817 said he was going to be added to the senior panel too.

Correct.

Yes, that is him. He has recovered well. He played a fine game in the inter championship v Mungret last week for Pallas.

While Colin Ryan would be a fine midfielder, I think it would be a waste not to have him somewhere where we can really utilise his aerial ability.

As for ALTC, he still was picked on the senior panel by Kiely despite not starting for him on the 21s in 2015. And he does tend to score a bit for Monaleen.

Brian Ryan probably would have been included but the Leaving Cert presumably disrupted his preparations. I would have liked to see Jack O’Grady, Finn Hourigan & Willie O’Meara in contention too. But it’s still a very very strong panel.

Full-back the one real question mark. (And management),.

1 Like

Where’s there’s life 3

After he finished his leaving cert.

Jesus you’re that fucking bad, you can’t even get yourself banned. At least project x was able to manage that.

Shhhhhh

Who won the u25 game

Just stop replying with it.

Does anyone know when the new Championship hurling format starts? Round robin job.

I would expect Andrew to start and there is a possibility O’Meara could be full back.

It was supposed to be next year but the GPA have a few toys they want to throw out of the pram

“Should Central Council give the ideas the green light at its meeting on Saturday 17 June, a Special Congress to vote on the measures would be called later in the year.”

Any word on what happened here?