Limerick GAA - Box Office

I’ll discuss anything with anyone, anytime. Thats how I roll hey.

I always get Askeaton and Abbeyfeale mixed up. Can I have a few bullet points about the main features of each please?

Abbeyfeale for flour and meal ,
Cahermee for horses,
Newcastlewest for all that’s best
And Listowel’s for kiss me arses

2 Likes

Some great Dairy farms from Abbeyfeale down to Listowel you ape. All that area is rotten with wealthy farmers.

You fucking mug.Explain to me where exactly these great dairy farms and numerous wealthy farmers are between Abbeyfeale and Listowel? Fucking Duagh is it?! Who has been filling you with lies in the garage?

Filling my pockets you mug.

Ha Ha, “great dairy farms”?! In comparison to what, forestry? Mountcollins? For fuck sake come out of the fog, 90% of the land in Kilmourna/Duagh is rushes and hilly marshes. The fucking Golden Vale it is not! You absolute fucking spanner (excuse the pun mate) :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Abbeyfeale has the highest GDP in Limerick. I’ve often wondered are they selling drugs down there that there’s so much money around. It’s listed in the top 20 affluent towns in Ireland.

1 Like

There’s stats about GDP in backwaters like Abbeyfeale?

Top town money wise in Ireland too for the Catholic Church.

Yeah… Abbeyfeale and Adare top the pile in Limerick

Thats hilarious.

Not really, Adare sees some serious tourism .

You can’t grow spuds with GDP. Houses are cheap as chips out there which tells you all you need to know

Its hilarious they’re producing those stats. Fire them up there.

I don’t give a fuck about GDP or the collection at Mass, Abbeyfeale and surrounding hinterland is not wealthier than other areas of similar demographics/other rural towns in Limerick, and what is more, it is not the fucking New Golden Vale. Places like Ballingarry, Croagh, Crecora, etc. now your talking.

Abbeyfeale is the second richest town in Limerick after Adare.

1 Like

Only here could you see such a statement made without a hint of irony. Outstanding.

Ballingarry? Affluent? Ah here

2 Likes