Limerick GAA - Box Office

A large protestant population in all of those places, so no doubt a nice bit of old money. Up until the 90s, bus loads of them used to leave Adare and head up to the north on the 12th of July to celebrate the marching season.

That’s what makes Abbeyfeale so unique and great, its all green money.

1 Like

I’m surprised a Top Top poster like yourself could make such a gaff as you are doing right now.
Abbeyfeale is the Los Angelas of Limerick.

1 Like

Los Angela’s Ashes.

1 Like

Kerry plc shares

Mate, what are you talking about? Have you seen the land there, the size of the farms, the mansion houses built on them. There is old wealth in Ballingarry, proper money. Anyone with any knowledge of the local area will tell you that.

@carryharry Thats where you will find your “great dairy farms”. Abbeyfeale ffs, I know of only 3 farmers milking to a standard you could consider to be a ‘big operation’, most are Beef Farmers.

All you fucking mugs are way off on this one. @dodgy_keeper will second me on the vast farms of land in Ballingarry and the ‘old money’ that is around the place.

Croagh is similar, and I have never seen the houses like I have around Crecora, fuck me every one bigger than the last and a fine car parked up outside to boot.

Crecora has some fine houses alright.

Ballingarry may have a few rich farmers, but it’s not affluent FFS. I’d like to see a list of Limerick towns by average wage, that’s the real indicator of how wealthy a place is, not a few big farmers on large estates. The vast majority of the people in Ballingarry are far from wealthy.

1 Like

I’d say they should give Hannon another go at centre back anyway.

1 Like

Defo, that or drop him off the panel altogether

A kick up in the hole would do him no harm

He’s a broken man whatever’s wrong with him.

Mental breakdown?

Ya I think we saw it happen live in 2013

He’d have been back from a cruciate faster

Remove that ffs

1 Like

Big estate farmers wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.

Abbeyfeale is a goldmine of a town, wealth everywhere. Some of the best dairy farmers in the country operating around Abbeyfeale.

2 Likes

Somebody needs to tel this to the Dairy Farmers around Abbeyfeale, they are very much unaware of their prosperity!

It’s the poor wealth levels around his native place mate…

Top top farmers around Abbeyfeale.

What about us?