Limerick GAA - Box Office

The usual over-hyped shite from Limerick - as if no other country has decent young players :joy: - Tipp will beat them a point a man as they will work as a team, as opposed to the team of individual ‘super stars’ Limerick will send out. Gimps like @ChocolateMice and @glasagusban talking up young lads like they are the new messiahs :grin:

The articles on Neanderthal Stand have Tipp naming a starting 15 and Limerick naming a “formidable” starting 15, which I thought was a bit odd.

A good whack of provincial and AI medals on both sides, sickened I’ll be missing the game.

Indeed. Gimp.

Its on TG4 if you can get near a TV

I’ll be abroad, ostensibly in a romantic capacity, though I may try and tune into Limerick’s Live 95 (Ninety-Five) FM.

Could you throw up the Tipp team?

Tipperary (Munster U21HC v Limerick):
Brian Hogan;
Paul Maher, Emmett Moloney, Kevin Hassett;
Robert Byrne, Brian McGrath, Enda Heffernan;
Billy McCarthy, Ger Browne;
Andrew Coffey, Stephen Quirke, Mark Kehoe;
Lyndon Fairbrother, David Gleeson, Willie Connors.

1 Like

LK by 10pts.

Handicap -4 @ 11/10… charge?

Stop ffs.

@TreatyStones - There’s only one house in Dromcollogher.

Fixed

1 Like

Two 18 year olds in the half back line with one of the best half backs in the county at midfield while the most inform forward of the lot on the subs. Classic limerick.

1 Like

Are they going to line out as on paper or there a question of them playing a sweeper with Ryan going wing back?

A sweeper. FFS what are they afraid of. The same gimps did the same in the minor final last year when they were playing in the first half with a gale behind them.

Has the world gone mad ??

It’s “street” you numpty

1 Like

15 on 15, Hip & Whip.

Has never steered us wrong,:smirk:

there’s only one house in Dromcolliher:
For hardware, bacon and tea:
If your master would come we would treat him in Drum,
Oh! Drum is the place for me’

I’m not saying they should have one. I’m asking anyone in the know whether they will have one. The line up put out looks to me like they are intending Ryan to go wing back with Lynch as a sweeper. I hope not.