Limerick GAA - Box Office

I was in this lad’s company a few years ago, he’s some fucking ape with drink in him.

1 Like

He’s some ape fullstop. Great freetaker though

1 Like

Is he Still playing a bit of soccer?

Limerick have the best hurlers in the country

Couldn’t tell you, he was class at any sport.

We do. Not a brain between us though

Fair play Elvis, you were a lot more confident than me.

Looks like they were all out of position in the seniors

What is behind the collapse of hurling in tipp this year?

And the football team collapsed in second half against cork

1 Like

I had a good look at Lynch tonight, he was right in front of me for the first half, despite not playing well he was one of the differences. His decision making was questionable, he looked for a pass a few times when a shot was on and vice Versa, tried a few trademark flicks that didn’t come off as well and hooked a couple of poor wides, still the class shines through sometimes.
Hayes has something to him, Gillane did well despite the patchy free taking,
Tipp were awful, maybe the worst Tipp team I have seen since I was a small boy

Sorry mate. It’s just that your jokes are shit.

That’s allright chief. I know that too.
I just don’t give a fuck.

You OK Mike?

We lost one game by a puck of a ball. That’s hardly a collapse buddy. Watch Limerick in the qualifiers if you want to see what a collapse is.

Dry your eyes mate

Sorry buddy I’m still a bit emotional after our championship last year. It’s just tears of happiness I’ll try and wipe them away

Poor enough attendance I thought at just over 3k. Tipp were very, very poor. Our lads were streets better from the start. I was surprised Morrissey got MOTM @Julio_Geordio? Our best players were Peter Casey and Colin Ryan Malachy for me. McNamara was assured in goals too. Colin Ryan but his hand up for a senior start I thought.

I too was bemused Morrissey got MOTM he played well but wasn’t our best IMO. I thought Lynch x 2 and Casey were better. Morrissey took his scores well though. Ryan was brilliant first half before fading, he was also marking that Tipp number nine, for a while at least, who was running riot in the second half. For me though I thought Kyle Hayes was the best of them. Swept up brilliantly, strong in the air and played intelligent ball forward (a few went astray but at least he was keeping it on the deck). He was also a real leader out there keeping everyone on their toes and roaring up at lads ahead of him. Great to see

He is the best of them, Hayes is top drawer, he was the best player on the park by a mile.