Limerick GAA - Box Office

Correct

Was Josh Ryan any good? Presume he was full forward was he? Or midfield? He is a unit.

Played well until he had to kick the ball. Indeed this seemed be a problem for all Limerick footballers.

Corbett blazed the pelanty - he didn’t tap it over. Thought it was a dubious pelanty award myself.

Josh Ryan started full forward but moved to midfield midway through the first half after Daithi Waters had the upper hand there in the first quarter. Seems like a very good player to win possession and is deceptively quick when he gets running with the ball but not the best kicker. Had one smashing piercing run in the second half and Roche pulled off a great save from him. Also sliced a handy enough point chance wide.

Limerick were very wasteful in the second half.

We fucked that up.
Still waiting in the ardhu for the eexford supporters

Be careful around the place mate there have been reports of internet celebs being attacked in the Gaelic grounds area of late

I’ve already passed Bansha, mate. I’ll be back in Wexford in time for throw-in at the Athletic Grounds, Armagh at 7pm.

Hard. Luck limerick

Fuck fuck fuck.

So many good chances missed- Corbett putting the penalty over, Ryan’s shot saved by Roche, Neville’s flick just going wide. And that’s just the goal chances.

A handy free missed by Gerry Collins first-half, Jamie Lee should have got his close-in one and himself, O’Carroll and McSweeney all missed other scoreables ones too. Then you have Josh Ryan booming a shot wide, Peter Nash missing his chance, Garrett Noonan aswell. And at other times, we weren’t working them to the players who can kick scores. How many chances did Danny Neville get to shoot today?

We probably were the better side overall but they had Banville and were able to get him on the ball more, and that was the winning of it for them really.

1 Like

Hello

Hello there

Is there’s any one there

Fuck fuck fuck shuda cuda wuda

Where are you from buddy?

Wexford

Wankers

We bare yere hurlers too

We won’t be playing ye this year id say

Quater final maybe

Yell be in a qtr final we probably won’t