Limerick GAA - Box Office

Happy to give that it’s 10th like.

Limerick and Kildare have the highest disposable income in Ireland outside of Dublin

Fully agree - still think he could do a job at centre back and has the presence and hurling for it just so long as he shakes a leg… .I think the forwards is a bit of lost cause for him at this stage

I See he was listed at centre back for adare the weekend on the leader, wonder did he line out there for the whole match ? Scored 2 points from play so maybe not…

I believe Nicky quaid should be centre back for Limerick.

We’ll fuck Hannon into goal then and Wayne Mac FF

1 Like

Would Wayne Mc have the farmers son mentality for full forward?

A team of 15 Wayne Macs would beat a team of NAP lads all day long

2 Likes

Of course they would Na P have nothing to play for at this stage.

We need to play Declan Hannon, Nicky Quiad, Wayne Mc, Cian Lynch, Ronan Lynch and Gavin O’Mahony at center back

There’s only one man who can play centre back and that’s…

Davy Clarke

1 Like

Nickie scored two goals at the weekend when he was put in full forward due to an injury.

So Nicky FF, Hannon Centre back and Wayne Mac in goals?

Dowling in goals. He played there at minor level and as we have seen with football puck out accuracy is paramount. He’s the Bryan Sheehan of hurling.

Very funny. Ye cunts weren’t slagging Clarkey off 20 years ago though were ye???

2 Likes

I’d swap all the NAP boys for a few Clarkey’s any day. I heard he destroyed Dowling in training this year anyway

Sent him home with his tea in a mug. (and with a snackbox)

When you take out JP they drop to 22nd.

JP not counted as he wasn’t resident in the state

Limericks affluent areas are up their with the best in the country…unfortunately that stat is mirrored with the disadvantaged areas though.

Definitely top of the leader board for both.