Limerick GAA - Box Office

An awful insult

3 Likes

Ah no, Gardiner was an outstanding hurler.

2 Likes

Cringe

We should wear them again in 2023 for the 50th anniversary.

Frankly if we won all all Ireland in neo green polka dots I wouldn’t give a shit .

1 Like

Junior A County hurling semi-final abandoned apparently. :sweat_smile:

Rows in the crowd.bound to happen after the drawn game. :grin:

Hegarty got a bad belt, Andrew Brennan was sent off again…

Who was the ref in bruff?

Richie reffed in askeaton and annoyed both sides as usual. Senans seemed to get a very soft peno in 2nd half to get back in the game bit adare closed them out well with the breeze. We left a county behind in the semi :cry::cry:

Hego senior was in askeaton supporting adare

Hego Junior was fine after anyway, though it was a bad belt…St Pats were up so it’ll be interesting to hear what happens…scenes weren’t good by all accounts…some middle aged lad from Caherline in the stand got more then he bargained for.

Are Monaleen going to win this tonight, what did @TreatyStones say?
I’m going to put a bet on and tune in to Liam Aherne.

Monaleen should win pal…be a shock if they don’t.

-1 handicap shouldn’t be a problem so? I’ll have a cut.

Go for it…don’t go wild though.

1 Like

I think I have a second cousin playing for Caherline.

An intermediate club for years…struggling now though like a lot of small parishes.

Scenes this evening were crazy…the pull across Hegartys head was v bad…all hell broke loss then.

Heard FOTF Hammy was being goaded at one stage from a fella in the stand and World War III broke out then…

Kilmallock v Latte drinkers minor final. We beat the well by 2, they beat Monaleen by 5 during the week.

1 Like

Good to see Monaleen there or thereabouts…

1 Like

If Monaleen should be winning this comfortably but never discount the powerful effect of the townie gene.

Generally these kind of scene involve Pallasgreen .

Ffs they are out in the sticks.

4 points to 1 goal.

Monaleen leading.