No need to generalise here pal.

Monaleen goal

Did you put a few bob on pal?

Only going to be one winner.

I put a hundred on Monaleen at 10-11 with -1

1 Like

-5 would’ve been better…

Not anymore, Drom rallying. 1 in it for Monaleen

Luckily gambling isn’t one of my vices :blush:…Monaleen should see it out though.

Ger Collins seems to be head and shoulders above everyone else.
Monaleen by 5 at the moment.

1 Like

:pint:

1 Like

You’ll get outside Munster on the holidays yet mate.
I’ve had terrible luck on a few handicap bets lately, the penalty in the last minute of the ladies football final cost me big. This would be nice but I’m not counting my chickens.
Is there a big windfall in this for you.

he’s a fine player alright. pity he isnt with the county team we could do with him

Monaleen win this easily , 95 give MOTM to Barry Fitzpatrick but Gerryou Collins seems to have been sublime.

2 Likes

Score pal?

BIAT 1-0Paddy power

6 in it i think.

Fuck it, the 100 would have been nice on that at -5.

Always easier said though…

:pint: :pint: :pint:

11 Likes

Barry fitz was good and kicked 3 pts but Collins was devastating.

Drom always 3 or 4 pts off it but put in some effort. Could be the end of the line for 3 or 4 of them

Monaleen were deserving winners to be fair, Collins is a serious player, makes kicking points look so easy. Some pace too. Brian O’Donovan aswell, you’d think he has to be on the Limerick team next year- fantastic direct runner. Barry Fitzpatrick was good too, as was Shane Cusack before he went off injured.

Drom/Broadford battled gamely throughout- Derry McCarthy was good, Jason Stokes won a lot of ball in midfield, Paul Madigan was a threat but they just didn’t have the same firepower as Monaleen. They brought Cillian Fahy on, who was clearly injured, and Killian Phair came on too but not having them starting, along with Seanie Buckley is a huge blow.

One thing though was Monaleen at the start of the second half doing this stupid timewasting shit. With 25 minutes left to play, when they had cut through Drom at times in the first half. No one wants to see that… Monaleen play some really nice football and were always going to outscore them as long as they didn’t tire.

Wasn’t as brave as backinatracksuit to put a 100 on them but it was always hard to see D/B being able to win this. Hopefully they go well in Munster.

Gerald Griffins beat Kildimo/Pallas in the junior semi-final, an early goal from Tommy Griffin proved crucial.

4 Likes

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/sport/219950/limerick-hurling-semi-final-abandoned.html