Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

He is a physics student in Trinity. Unable to commit due to his studies. Hanley is going abroad on co-op this year so thatā€™s why heā€™s not on the panel.

1 Like

Sorry I know it was something college related anyway

Iā€™m told heā€™s likely to be heading for Canada or the US when finished in Trinity, heā€™s a very bright lad apparently

NASA is the word,puck out trajectory.

Possibly. A serious brain alright. In fact, I think heā€™s actually doing something like rocket science.

http://www.tcd.ie/Physics/research/themes/astrophysics/

It would take a rocket scientist to find our half forwards.
Am I right, wha, waheey #banter

He is on a 4 year mission to develop the perfect trajectory of puckout to hit to the three backs we will have in the half forward line.

1 Like

The ultimate solution to the packed defences is to play your three best attackers at half back and just let fly from there. Play a few spoilers up in the half forwards to keep the defence occupied

You could get your wish in Robbie Hanley, he has the attributes and physicality to be a similar type of player.

1 Like

Fucking apes playing him two days in a row.

4 Likes

Hamstring coming away from the tendon is what Limerick great Paul Oā€™Connell had, isnā€™t it?

His hamstring came away from the bone

Of course. Is a hamstring a tendon? Whatā€™s a tendon?

The hamstring is a muscle.
A tendon attaches muscle to bone.

1 Like

Amateur hour.

If he was some young fella trying to make a breakthrough youā€™d say something. Is Joe Oā€™Connor gone from the S&C?

So if Na Piarsaigh beat the Derry crowd we wonā€™t have access to any of them for the duration of the group stage of the league. Ffs.

Was always going to happen but any slim, tiny chance of beating Galway in Salthill and achieving promotion has gone now.

Weā€™ll struggle against Dublin too, if Hannon is out.

Iā€™m less bothered by that than by the effect it may have on integrating the Na P players and getting them up to speed in time for championship. Thereā€™s a few that may lose out on starting positions by not having the time to play their way into them in the league.