Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

When’s he due back pal?

There is literally none of the na piarsigh players guaranteed to start bar Casey.

Possibly, but there’ll be at least 5 on the best 15 come summer

That’s not necessarily a bad thing is it?

Hurling is a 43 man game now, fuck up will you.

4 started our last championship game v kk. Two Casey’s, d dempsey and Shaney Downing. P Casey is a massive loss but if English Came in for mike Casey, b nash for d Dempsey and Flanagan for downing I’d say the limerick team would be stronger.

No clue pal but hopefully within the next month!

Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them,I would think both Caseys are certs to start this year with Dowling,Downes,Dempsey,Lynch,WOD and Grimes are thereabouts to add depth.

The last thing we should be doing is rushing hayes back it’s clearly a messy injury. If I’m not mistaken you accused hayes of not being hurt after a club game he missed last year and said something along the lines of “it was only his ego that was hurt”. Clearly it’s a serious injury.

I never said that.

Only Peter Casey Is a cert start.

Are you sure?

It can’t be that messy if he was allowed to partake in a white collar boxing night a month before pre season training.

Ya 100% I have nothing but positive things with regards Hayes hurling with Limerick.

That was a pun relating to a black eye he got at the fleadh in Ennis before the 21 final when he was a “injury” doubt.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt but he was carrying an injury coming Into the all Ireland semi final.

One thing I hope is if na piarsigh do win the all Ireland this year let’s hope some of their key players don’t go drinking in the team hotel the morning of an important league game like last time.

You’re being a bit harsh their pal, winning club AI’s should be celebrated in fairness.

Not in the hotel the team are based in though surely?

What happened here?