Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Possibly, but thereā€™ll be at least 5 on the best 15 come summer

Thatā€™s not necessarily a bad thing is it?

Hurling is a 43 man game now, fuck up will you.

4 started our last championship game v kk. Two Caseyā€™s, d dempsey and Shaney Downing. P Casey is a massive loss but if English Came in for mike Casey, b nash for d Dempsey and Flanagan for downing Iā€™d say the limerick team would be stronger.

No clue pal but hopefully within the next month!

1 Like

Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them,I would think both Caseys are certs to start this year with Dowling,Downes,Dempsey,Lynch,WOD and Grimes are thereabouts to add depth.

The last thing we should be doing is rushing hayes back itā€™s clearly a messy injury. If Iā€™m not mistaken you accused hayes of not being hurt after a club game he missed last year and said something along the lines of ā€œit was only his ego that was hurtā€. Clearly itā€™s a serious injury.

I never said that.

Only Peter Casey Is a cert start.

Are you sure?

It canā€™t be that messy if he was allowed to partake in a white collar boxing night a month before pre season training.

Ya 100% I have nothing but positive things with regards Hayes hurling with Limerick.

That was a pun relating to a black eye he got at the fleadh in Ennis before the 21 final when he was a ā€œinjuryā€ doubt.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you the benefit of the doubt but he was carrying an injury coming Into the all Ireland semi final.

One thing I hope is if na piarsigh do win the all Ireland this year letā€™s hope some of their key players donā€™t go drinking in the team hotel the morning of an important league game like last time.

1 Like

Youā€™re being a bit harsh their pal, winning club AIā€™s should be celebrated in fairness.

1 Like

Not in the hotel the team are based in though surely?

What happened here?

That was before the Clare game in Ennis?

I saw a few of them having a few pints around the town before the game, but didnt see any I/C panelists with them in fairnessā€¦same day Nash was sent off and Conlan got the early goal which sealed it for Clare in the end.

I hope they wait for the Galway lads in the car park and fuck cans at their bus