Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

@caulifloweredneanderthal - Did you fail Lynch this year or was that the other fella?

Before what?

Before it became more or less a professional role being an inter county hurler.

Definitely agree it should be knockout and finished on the day even if it needs free taking comp at the end esp. this time of year pitches can be unplayable leaving a backlog of games, just play it off as a knockout and you wouldn’t need to be flogging lads with quarters, semis and final over 3 days…

Ever think that the players might like playing it?

2 Likes

Big men swanning around the college.

"Look at me Mammy "

The limerick lads wouldnt want to be turning their noses up at any chance of winning a medal

They have no meas in AI u 21 wins either

Didn’t do Gillane any harm anyway.
The Sigersson and Fitzgibbon have been part of the fabric of the games forever, every county has the same issues with it, will Thisbe another example of senior inter county dominating the discussion?

Correct. Everything else must go bar the senior county team
No thought for the just above average club hurler who might see Fitzgibbon as pinnacle and a chance to play with and test himself against the top stars in the game. No sireeee bob we have the McGrath cup to win and the league to prepare for.

1 Like

Could say the exact same about vast majority of intercounty and club sides who have no chance of winning their competitions

Ye limerick lads cant be left alone to talk hurling ffs. Cancelling all other comps bar the only one ye havent a fiddlers of winning. Gas cunts

2 Likes

Players do indeed love playing it - get to play with and against lads from all over and they all generally get rightly stuck into each other. It’s pressure free for them.

2 Likes

But I said get out, you’re supposed to do what I say.

Post reported.

:roll_eyes:

Go way out here with your player focused view. Wtf have the players got to do with it. They dont know they are born

1 Like

Chocolatecrybaby bocht. :sleepy:

Was it much use to Sean Finn when he did his cruciate in it a couple of years back and missed all of his clubs matches that year?

To be fair he could have done the cruciate at
Training .