Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

But he didn’t do it in training, did he. That’s the point, burdened down with all these meaningless matches which are crammed into a few weeks.

And all this faux inter college rivalry bollocks. “We have to get one over on those UL/WIT/UCC cunts.” :roll_eyes:

Just got an automated message from TFK saying that some rat cunt was squealing like a rabid bitch about one of my posts. You squealing little bitch. I thought you might have been fooling but no it seems you weren’t. Your stock has plummeted after this chocolatecrybaby. What a squealing rat bitch you’ve shown yourself up as for all the board to see.

1 Like

I agree with you in the main that these competitions have gone too intense but players like them and lets be honest a lot of them benefit from scholarships , bursaries etc .

Am I right in saying Con O Callaghan doesn’t play anything with UCD ?

Nonsense.

1 Like

You’ve got it arseways. Players like playing matches. You would prefer them to be burdened down with meaningless training sessions.

2 Likes

At least there’ll be no finger wagging about drink.

1 Like

Fitzgibon cup more important than a mickey mouse competition than the Munster league.

I’d say most of the limerick lads would prefer to win a fitzgibbon Cup than have been bollox in around in the wet all winter under TJ then getting two hidings in the championship and then out for another year.

There is nothing as yet to suggest the current set up is an upgrade.

Post reported.

The players love playing Fitzgibbon. That’s a fact. It’s about playing not satisfying the demands of fans…that’s professional sports you are thinking of, bud.

2 Likes

That’s a clamping.

It’s a ridiculous argument,the lad was hardly gonna be sitting at home watching fair city.

1 Like

This year ilynch s 4 last year

Fitzgibbon Cup round one results
Mary Immaculate 0-22 IT Carlow 1-22
UL 3-29 DIT 4-17
LIT v DCU Monday at 2.00 in Moylish
#GAA #LLSport #Hurling #Limerick

That’s a piss poor panel!

1 Like

Are Ian Ryan & Seanie Buckley injured, retired or dropped?

God, it’s a very weak looking panel alright to be honest. Going to really struggle this year and for the foreseeable future…

No Stephen Cahill there either.