Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Lynch and Gillane showed a bit of class today. The rest have more to do.

The worrying thing is as said already is Kiely is Persisting with Heggo as a forward and Hickey as a FB,stop fucking around give English a run there against Antrim flanked by Finn and Hickey. I would love to see the old U21 brigade of Byrnes,BOC and Heggo tried in the HB line but the management is very stubborn.

2 Likes

Next Sunday our year starts . The biffos are no world beaters but they generally make it hard for us , will be buoyed by the win at Croker and will have a big vociferous crowd behind them . They also seem fitter than last year and have a good manager , Martin was very underrated as a hurler .

2 Likes

It’s clear they are all in on the league and they will give us bags of it next week,they will hit a purple patch of 10-15 mins at some stage and the likes of Hickey and Browne will have to steer the ship and not allow the younger lads to wilt when the game is the melting pot like last year in Wexford park.

1 Like

David Reidy is one i wouldn’t write off just yet. He’s beautiful feet for a rangey lad. We’ll able to take a score.

How long a drive to Tullamore about an hour and 20?

Bit longer.

Might head up to burn some clock before the Superbowl!

Heard that weasel alright.

Alarming levels of positivity on display here after strolling past Laois in January.

1 Like

It’s wonderfull to see.

The Limerick way!

https://youtu.be/Rlv-T6mKVH8

Didn’t your lot beat us by 29 points last year?

I think everyone stopped counting, pal.

Realistically we won’t have any idea of what level we’re at until that opening Championship fixture. Until then, we have to hope.

Do we not play Galway

We do, but it’s no great indicator really. Remember we beat Cork in the League quarter-final last year, and probably should have won by more than we did.

They went on to win Munster, we lost to Clare.

The Galway game will be a good test, if even to see how we cope with a team of their physicality (we struggled badly last year) but we don’t know how interested/fit they will be.

I think the referee is obliged to count.

If it’s a winner takes all game on the last day they should be well fired up as AI champions to beat us and get promoted.