Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Not before time.

You bum. Are you an impostor insider planted here to deliberately run down our team and perpetually dismiss our chances of any victory or to dismiss any notions that we might dare dream that we might actually win the A I this year and actually become champions and to fulfill our dream and live it through. In your blind monkey skull we’re always waiting, waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting. You’re always content to imagine, imagine imagine imagine imagine imagine, sitting there imagining and living nothing through, content to watching other counties break the mold but too mentally frail to to believe in your own county. You sicken me. Your’e a defeatist bum.

3 Likes

Oooooooffffffttt!

Spot on, said that as soon as the new format was introduced. we’re building a new team and they need games.

On selections, kiely still seems half inspired and half clueless. Hannon’s move was a great call and lynch to midfield seems to be too. Hickey to full back is dubious and Hegarty corner forward seems madness. Kiely even gave an interview in 2015 talking about having tried Hegarty full forward for the 21s and it didn’t work out, but they had to find a place for him and when moved one back he was a revelation. What has changed?

1 Like

Nonsense mate. We will win 4 in a row starting in 2020. It’s all building to that

Mother of God. :roll_eyes:

Not you again :unamused:

No desire to run you down here jules I actually enjoy your sharp wit but you just go around in circles here when it comes to talking about the senior hurlers. Always defeatist shoving it down the road attitude. You need the step out of that beaten path you’ve gotten yourself into and change the record.

I don’t know what to say to this.

I’m sorry mate. Limerick for Liam 2018. We’ll batter the lot. Starting with those fat arsed bog dwellers on Sunday.

1 Like

Go way you prick, you’re just as bad with your repeated unsubstantiated jargon - Limerick will do x, Limerick will do Y… The Hurlers of Tipperary will do z… rinse and repeat. You’re just as boring under this alias as the last - A clueless gimp spouting the same shite.

Give us some analysis on why you think Limerick will succeed.

2 Likes

Leave @Horsebox alone mate. He’s trying something new. It’s to be applauded

Thanks mate, you’ve put a smile on my face. These Offaly risen mummified corpses from the bog actually think they have our number and have swallowed the they think they’re our bogey team line, well well, Let’s see them have a go this Sunday, we’re going to batter them so badly they’re all going to start crying out on the field even the ref, the supporters in the stands will be bawling and wailing in floods of tears, the people in the towns and villages of county Offaly will collapse in absolute convulsions of tears and and despair on Sunday afternoon with the beating they’re going to get. We are going to annihilate them without any mercy.

1 Like

Your nuts if you think that’ll happen. Munster council have all the the power. Just like the west board.

1 Like

Leave his nuts out of it mate.

C L O S E Y O U R H O L E Y O U U S E L E S S P R I C K

What’s this now?

Wish there was a junior h for me to play. I’d be proud of it.

He thinks you’re me.

Depends on where you start.