Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Thereā€™s always next year for Hanley. Heā€™s an absolute beast of a young fella, his work rate is incredible. Itā€™s probably a bit harsh to call him ā€œunheraldedā€ considering he played two years minor and started for the All-Ireland winning U-21s of 2015 but himself and Gillane were by no means stars at minor level, and came on a huge amount in those years to be the best players for the 21s last year.

Shows players develop at different rates, donā€™t want to dismiss fellas too early. Hanley was always a player with a good attitude, bit about him, hard-working. But heā€™s really filled out physically, and his engine is massive, invaluable to a team to have someone like that.

Hanley is another superstar for the future.

Who are the others ?

1 Like

You think that your putting me on the spot donā€™t you, you donā€™t put me on the spot fuckface. I donā€™t engage in speculation young boy. Now go away there and lick your husbands balls for yourself.

Sounds like limerick are odds on for Liam.
Where do ye get this conveyor belt of the most outstanding talent in January year in year out?

1 Like

You couldnt answer two simple questions on Limerick hurling today. Youā€™re a bluffer.

The sales

Ah right.

You should know how this works by nowā€¦we will work ourselves up into a right state to the eve of championship and then cut the bollox off everyone and anyone involved when it falls apartā€¦ Once October ends, we start building againā€¦

2 Likes

Every year, it seems to peak, but it just gets peakier.

1 Like

Iā€™ll talk to you in a while. I have something to do. A bluffer. Dear Lord. :fearful::astonished::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

If you could bottle it - that frenzy about 2 days out from first round of championship - my God.

My team for the Tipp game in the championship would be as follows -

Quaid, Finn, English, Hickey, Byrnes, Hannon, Hegarty, Browne, C Lynch, Hayes, Nash, D Dempsey, P Casey, Dowling, Gillane

Great to have the hurling back all the same and the discussions that go with it.

2 Likes

One year weā€™ll be right though mate. Surely. Eventually.

1 Like

This place would go into meltdown if Limerick ever won a senior AI.

1 Like

Weā€™d be the worst winners the world has ever seen. Just once, just once thatā€™s all I need. Iā€™ve a mental list of cunts whoā€™ll get it in the neck for their Limerick hurling jibes then. Tiocfaidh ar la

11 Likes

I genuinely think we would just reach a state of Zen.

I was surprised how calm galway fans werelast year. Iā€™ll go bananas.

1 Like

Age has alot to do with it,when you lose so many finals and experience the pain of deafeat so much before winning the big one at last I imagine you just pause for a momentā€¦and soak it in man.

I was there in 07. 11 Years ago nowā€¦ Time flies