Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

We should be very competitive this year though given our panel of players. An AI semi-final place has to be targeted, most likely via an AI quarter-final.

Obviously the championship change is key, but if we could manage to bate Tipp in the Gaelic Grounds, the summer would open up for us.

Fuckin hell I vividly remember being stoned off my face on the couch the Saturday night before watching Hard to Kill instead of up for the match… I don’t regret it.

I don’t remember much, I was 12 :rofl:

1 Like

Sold my Electric Picnic ticket for it…

3 Likes

Yup that first game is huge even a draw would be a great result,if we get hammered like 2014 we will be ruined.

You’d have some great stories to tell I’d say

1 Like

2015 you mean, 2014 was magic mate

Great feeling walking out of Tom Semples field that day.

2 Likes

Ya 2015,2014 was a great day out alright the train back was rockin.

1 Like

Interesting that the kanturk lads are training away with the cork panel facing into an all Ireland final. Any of the nap lads walk 50 yards across the road to do the warm up last Sunday?

1 Like

The intermediate all Ireland is a joke mate, training with Kanturk would be no prep for the championship season

‘‘Twas the best EP ever too.

I hadn’t heard of club players like that training with the senior intercounty panel before. Doesn’t happen in Limerick for sure.

I’d be shocked if players didn’t train away with the county team but i don’t know, i know Westport and Cahirciveen won the football the last couple of years, would their stars not have been training away with the county??

I remember the end of 94 fairly well and I was 8.

Me too.

#Metoo you mean

1 Like

Excellent summary aristotle, I’d agree with most of what you said there

Wolfe Tones players would have togged for Clare in the Munster League pre season competition in advance of their A/I intermediate semi final a few years back

He is on a par, if he ends up being half the player we will be doing well though.

Well stupid what have you got to say to me?

Tony Kelly played a few league games last year didn’t he?