Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Hey flatty. You still not able to come for game on March 4th. Iā€™ve booked the 5th off and got the Salthill hotel for ā‚¬79 on the Sunday.

1 Like

And I with you.

Still not, definitely not. Have to go to that fcuking family reunion of herself, who is so smitten with it, and desperate that her children donā€™t miss it, that sheā€™s fucking off skiing with her pals.
Iā€™m fucking seething here.
Will be in limerick 22/23 of this month though.

1 Like

Strange Ronan Lynch is playing away for U.L.

The salthill Hotel is ideal.
Bring your togs, eschew the pool, and hop into Blackrock.

Scholarship

1 Like

I will keep this under review.

Might have to?

Could have free/reduced frees to play hurling?

Ah well. Weā€™ll get to have that beer at some stage

We will indeed. If the thing wasnā€™t on Sunday, Iā€™d fly over and back.
I will see how the land lies with her folks and babysitting.

How many posts on the same question now? :smile:

Surely it. Canā€™t see howā€™d heā€™d risk it otherwise or nap would allow it.

For fucks sake, donā€™t be dragging me into the Limerick gaa thread

1 Like

O mane mane

Julio will be seething

Not at all. Good news for those involved. The West Board donā€™t give a fuck about football (despite the fact that itā€™s all football in West Limerick) as thereā€™s no money in it for them. The hurling will follow. Eventually.

Tullamoreā€™s not that big, the Wolftrap, Kellys, and the Brewery Tap are all less than 10-15 mins walk

1 Like

Iā€™m hearing a bit of hassle between @dodgy_keeper 's crowd and the mushies at the county board meeting last night. When 2 transfers came up the G/B delegate got thick, The Mushies delegate then cut loose about the history of G/B robbing players from Rathkeale for years.

2 Likes

I was surprised when I learned how close the border of Rathkeale parish goes to the edge of Ballingarry village.