Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

He actually is the daft cunt. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is fucked up

The last two years Limerick won League Q/f s so maybe a defeat will be no harm :sunglasses:,

1 Like

The poor Hurlers havenā€™t a chance really with the level of simpleton following them around the Country hooping & hollering. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Youā€™re getting carried with how carried away you think theyā€™re getting.

^ Ah here come the voyeurs! :roll_eyes:

If ye think Limerick give a bollox about a League Quarter Final after today ye mustnā€™t have a notion. Mission accomplished, next week is irrelevant. Theyā€™ll go out and try and win but nobody is going to be too bothered if we donā€™t.

1 Like

It is hard to get a team up for a game against Clare in March. You just donā€™t get hurling Harry :laughing:

2 Likes

Limerickā€™s sole aim for the league was promotion. Iā€™m not sure what you find difficult about this?

1 Like

I actually feel sorry for the lads togging out. I really do

Will you please ever fuck off and stop replying to me, you boring fanny boy cunt.

Talk to me when you are ā€˜back to Earthā€™ buddy

1 Like

So we should be nonplussed about finally getting out of 1B so is it? Not allowed any bit of satisfaction??

Limerickā€™s win has you seething, itā€™s bizarre.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was Hickey injured or what was the story today? Mixed feelings about all of the half back line. Byrnes has turned leathering harmless wides into an art form. Still an air of fragility about Hannon defensively although he is so assured on the ball. Morrissey has come on a tonne, but he still forces a sharp intake of breath when someone plays a short ball to him in a congested area. Luckily we are well stocked in the full-back line at the moment; Finn and English are absolute buzz saws of players.

1 Like

Youā€™re seething Harry Molloy, Limerick have you seething :pint:

God no.

Itā€™s fucking hilarious how jazzed up some of ye apes get is all. Donā€™t ever change. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Heā€™s cracking up ā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen the likes and Tipp not even involved. Very bizarre.

His missus gave birth I think someone said on here last night.

Yeah itā€™s fucking weird alright when supporters of a team are satisfied when their team finally get out of the shit division theyā€™ve been in for 7 years, very strange :roll_eyes:

The wife had twins during the week