Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

John McGrath marked brynes for about 10 minutes and got one score off him.

They do, they won some league back in Kerry there last year. They only play West B League in Limerick. Little or no games for them in Kerry and they’re only 7 or 8 minutes from Abbeyfeale

Poor Harry just doesn’t have the eye for it, just doesn’t grasp the game at all. It’s almost as if he never played it and is only a Johnny come lately ‘supporter’, unreal really.

Tbf limerick are struggling with lads like McGrath that tend to float around for years now. Brynes is wasted in that type of role. It doesn’t suit him at all.

From memory, most of Tipps scores in normal time, especially in the first half, were from out around the middle of the pitch. We seem to be a bit loose out there and teams like Tipp will pick the scores off from there. Barry Heffernan, Willie Connors, Michael Breen and a john McGrath point spring to mind, another from Curran. Just too loose out around there and that’s down to our middle 8 needing to tighten up the marking in general play a bit more

Are there any practice matches lined up in order to reintegrate the Piarsigh crew? The league final would have been ideal for that.

Seanie Curran did not have a great game by any standards

One challenge game against Kilkenny is all I’ve heard.

FYI information guys, I didn’t watch the second half. Hopefully by the time I get a chance to watch the second half and extra time ye will have calmed down and stopped hopping up and down like sausages in a pan.

Any word is that open or behind closed doors?

Yerrah Get up to speed will you.
Also FYI information ???

They are miles off the pace for Kerry. Miles off for Limerick junior b even

It’s a TFKism kid, get up to speed will ya FFS sake.

2 Likes

Would you fuck off home early and watch the second half. Byrnes actually get one between the posts. Mind you he is only 45 yards away from the Tipp goals…

Our goals or Tipp’s goals?

Tipp’s (well maybe a bit further than 45) It was the point off Nashs reverse hand pass

Oh I saw that one actually, I caught most of extra time in a bar. I won’t get a chance to watch it before Sunday now I’d say. I’ll report back then and try not to say anything about Byrnes or the other few players we can’t criticise or else the lads will all go bananas again.

Kiely talks sense in today’s leader

Do you mind me asking what sense he is talking?

Martin Kiely is clueless.

5 Likes