Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

This would do it I think

More like …

Any predictions for this weeks Limerick football games,

Are Donovan and R english back for Oola?? Ballysteen should be beating them if not??

Didn’t realise it was that early. We should have a decent 21s team this year, if not as strong as last year.

How are they going to jam the 21s into the middle of it all

Well that first match is set for two weeks before the senior. If we win, we’ll be out midweek after the last senior Munster game. Final midweek after the senior Munster final.

Probably hurts teams with a lot of 21s playing senior although maybe they’ll train together a bit. After the cut, I think we’ve only got 7 left on the senior panel.

Be some craic if you got to the final of both. Be some lads out every weekend

I got it pretty much from the horses mouth that preparation for the u21’s this year has been severely impeded by a number of factors, nearly all out of the control of the management. Hassle with club games and a reluctance from CB decision makers to facilitate their efforts among them…

Clare have the same manager as last year and Shanagher is unavailable. I’d be very surprised if they were anything above mediocre given the management team involved. Shame as there are a few nice hurlers on the team. Would be a mild enough shock if they were to beat Limerick I would say.

1 Like

You’d have to think whoever comes through it would struggle against Tipp in the semi final.

Limerick will definitely beat Clare at under 21 level

I have heard there may be some movement in the back line in the Limerick team, the full back and half back lines.

Hopefully, it’s needed.

Tonight’s senior football games have been called off

1 Like

Adare 2-12
Ballylanders 0-15

Drom 0-10
NAP 0-6

That’s a massive win for drom

Ray Lynch rolling back the years

Up Ballysteen & up The Mushes. :clap::clap:

A long time coming. I’m going to enjoy a few pints now.

4 Likes

Was Richie English playing for Oola?

Good win for ye.