Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I’ll gladly help in anyway possible.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:poop:

€20 for a stand ticket for a Munster championship game is pretty good value. For all its flaws the GAA ticketing structure is more than fair.

Wonder what way the intercounty season ticket will work though - I’d guess free for the Tipp game & a fiver off for each of the subsequent matches…?

1 Like

Have they no other Volunteer to put out the chairs?

2 Likes

It’s in Belfast, mate … I wont be involved in the set-up this time but will be on standby if needed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

€8. The Mackey stand was closed for some reason. Only one small shower at the other side. Twas grand…

Would it make sense to put the Na Piarsaigh senior and intermediate games on as a double header? Senior first of course. Would it attract a bigger crowd?

Knockainey GAA deserve a sanction for this

Whats the issue mate?

Sure Knockainey Hill is overgrown with silver fern at the moment.

The a GDAs in Limerick are a joke of a set up

WTF?

The GDAs in Limerick are a joke of a set up!

The really scary thing is that a lot of clubs in West Limerick are genuinely trying their best or at at least think they’re doing things right but it just seems to be going nowhere. The West Board have enough cash to send coaches into schools to target infants to 3rd class with basic skills and improve the profile of the game but would never do that. Any GDAs etc that come in are usually put with the 5th and 6th which is a waste, kids who are playing at that age won’t be massively improved by them whereas it could have a far bigger impact taking the younger classes

Where for pre match pints bud?

Senior
Na Piarsaig v Ballybrown
Patrickswell v Doon
Kilmallock v Adare
Junior
Knockainey v South Liberties
Murroe Boher v Ahane
Monaleen v Cappamore

Ah balls. Surely NAP will have to have one starter? Send in the Dow

Shoulder injury rehab setback??