Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Dowling’s best year was definitely 2014, he was one of the best forwards in the country that season and racked up some big scores. Caused JJ Delaney serious problems in the rain.

He was good in 2013 too, especially against Tipp. I still think we didn’t have enough scoring power in the forwards to 2013 to leave him off; and obviously the frees against Clare were a killer.

That’s not an issue now, although Peter Casey is certainly a loss.

He was the beneficiary of our whack ball tactics in 2014. Totally overrated. Stuck a loose ball against tipp and got a few handy scores against wexford.

Do you still want Flanagan and Gillane dropped for being young and really skilful?

Can’t remember ever saying Gillane or Flanagan should be dropped. Stop following me around you tosser.

My mistake, sorry of course it was a loose ball he scored from against Tipp. I must have dreamt of Downes soloing through the centre handpassing to Downing who reversed out to the 21 and buried one into the top corner. I bow to your superior knowledge.

3 Likes

It’s ok we all make mistakes.

He was a sub ffs in 2013

It’s funny that during the time hannon hadn’t struck a ball that wasn’t handed to him, usually by Dowling, he wanted hannon kept and dowling dropped. Now Dowling only gets on loose balls, apparently. You can’t take anything he says seriously.

1 Like

He was brillaint in 2013. The one year he actually played in the system.

Declan hannon is captain of our team and Dowling is scraping to make the 24. I was right.

Trying to argue Dowling is best as sub cause he doesn’t want to see him start. It’s all very weird.

Around the same time You were seething limerick beat Galway in the league becuase no nap players were apart of the set up at the time.

In 2014 He scored the deciding goal v Tipp ; he was very good v Cork . Very Good v wexford and gave problems to one of the best defenders in the history of the game v Kk

1 Like

Modern

He did well as a sub .

His best year was 2013.

CCHA

If the stench and flow of piss is sorted that will do .

No photos of the toilets I am afraid

I’m hearing we are in deep negotiations with an unknown limerick billionaire to redevelop the Mackey stand. With work tentatively to begin in 2021.

Looks decent.