I’d say maybe 8k to 6k myself.

you’re backtracking like a motherfucker here

How?

like this
moonwalk

2 Likes

What did I backtrack on simpleton ?

You’ve gone down 2k in one post

What? Can you not add simpleton? I said there was 14k between the two teams. There was somewhere between 8k to 6k for Kilkenny. I dont have the exact numbers. You are completely retarded.

you certainly don’t

You tried to tell us there was 20k at it when the official attendance was 18,596. So why would anybody listen to you on the matter? You clearly haven’t a notion on the subject.

wasn’t a bad guess with the naked eye, all told.
Limerick have no following at all bud, nobody is as big a follower as you.
You are great at estimating crowds, especially neutrals.

Aren’t you the fella that said any man wearing a jersey to a match has something wrong with them. Wouldn’t you therefore be identified as a neutral?

1 Like

The Limerick lads thinking that they are Tipp’s biggest rivals is quite funny

Get fucked

1 Like

Haha tbf that’s not a bad guess.

You are way off there lad.

I would be estimating 12,000 Limerick, 4,000 Kilkenny and a few neutrals.

I’d no good at judging the size of crowds, but I’d say there were seventeen million Limerick fans there.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/7tzfl1wTemM

Dungeon this shit

Great to win that game on Sunday. Its wonderful the satisfaction that you feel walking out from Limerick matches now. To go to Croke Park, expect to win and win comfortably is still taking some getting used to. I don’t think that there’s ever been a case of a team rising so quickly to the top and then looking a level ahead of the rest as has happened to us in the last 12 months. If Limerick were an athlete in an individual sport such as running or swimming, then there’d be huge suspicion about doping to explain the new level of performance. In other words, Limerick are better than drugs.
The way that we are playing it around the back is definitely more exaggerated than last year. I first noticed it against Tipp in February, we were playing with the cunts in the second half. In the second half against Kilkenny, while it looked amazing, I was actually thinking are we over doing the handpassing. Murphys point following the 14 passes or whatever was class but you’d think will we be able to perform like this in championship when there is more intensity. I thought the little stick passes was overdone in the first half against Waterford, we definitely gave away a good few scores from play and frees because of it. We were probably a bit more direct in the second half, especially Richie English, while Condon was gone off and he has been looking for the short pass nearly all the time throughout the league. I’d say the management probably said we were over elaborating a little too much. But our style is definitely working for us.
I also think the half forwards are coming even deeper and there’s more emphasis on hitting the inside three. That’s possibly why he’s going for Gillane, Mul and Casey inside, three natural corner forwards and scorers. Flanagan brings something totally different to the table, he runs his man everywhere, out to half forward a lot. He is capable of putting up big scores like against Cork last year in Cork and in the league against Galway but regularly scores a point or two. With the more ball being played to the lads inside I wonder are they looking at instinctive finishers in there?
Flanagan has looked class when introduced in the last two games and it would be very hard to leave him off come championship, but both Casey and Mul do as well. I wonder would Flanagan also be an option for half forward. I’m not advocating dropping any of the three lads but Flanagan surely has the aerial ability, the fitness and the hurling to play well there so it could be an option. I felt that Boylan put his hand up as a viable candidate there but wasn’t named on the bench for the final and was only added to the bench at the last minute in the semi final. Dowling is unlikely to start but is a great bit of stuff to bring on.
Anyway, we’re there to be shot down now, can’t wait for the championship

3 Likes