Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Coleman was never the same player last summer after Mul showed him up in front of his own people.

He’s only a young lad, one day he too might win an All-Ireland. You never know.

6 Likes

I’m on the brink here pal … Defending champions - and Cork coming to town first day out… In fairness to the cunts, they’ll bring a massive crowd - will be a great day out.

1 Like

You’ll surely murder four or five Carkies on the train up?

1 Like

You’ll be doing well to control yourself on the train down

Sombrero man can go shit in his hat.

You better stay out of my way this year — unless you enjoyed that hug — there will be plenty more where that came from.

They may or may not travel depending on the result this weekend. If they win they’ll be like the army of the dead coming across the border

It’d probably be good for hurling if Cork could come up to the Gaelic Grounds on Sunday week and get a result

Impact sub might actually suit him. His running and physicality might be even more effective against tiring defences.

So after 12 months of wanting Flanagan dropped for Dowling because he plays for your club you’ve now decided Flanagan is a better impact sub :joy:

Time will tell but I think we’ll miss his physicality in the opening stages and I don’t think we’re as dangerous a forward line without him, but good problem to have i spose

Flanagan is 'The Prince that was Promised"

We will need little physicality against cork. We need to box smart. What kiely doesn’t want is Gillane double marked. Cork won’t let a fullback man follow Flanagan like they did in the all Ireland semi final.

I think a full forward line needs a bit of physicality to anchor it but I also don’t think Flanagan is in our top three full forward line players. It could end up changing game to game even if anyone has a bad game. We were blessed not to be hit by very many injuries last year too, it’s likely there’ll be some damage and resultant change.

Apparently Ballybrown put 7 goals past Adare in the League tonight.

Raymond o hagan passed away , RIP

1 Like

Rip.

It was interesting to be in the funeral queue with a proper IRA man while queueing to sympathise for a former stickie councillor