Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

He had to get a donor hamstring sure

I thought only pigs had hamstrings :thinking:

Lads, that’s a dummy team. The team v Clare will start. Kiely a Galbally man hates Tipp and will do anything to fuck them over. Sure the lawn of his house is in Tipp.

Doesn’t he work there also?

Kiely has rested our 4 most important players. Eyes on later in the year… Still a very strong team and should be a good game.

Your boys running scared @ciarancareyshurlingarmy?

What is there to be scared of?

Ye gave us a walkover so ye must be scared of something :joy:

1 Like

Saturday night beer in the Hi way starts too early to allow for a 7pm game out in the woods

Bitterly disappointing for two reasons. If we beat tipp tonight cork were gone. That’s the second time we’ve passed up an opportunity to knock cork out. Not Good. Performance wise I’m sick. Nearly all the lads playing for their positions totally underperformed which is very disappointing. Back to the drawing board.

Still think Flanagan instead of Graeme?

2 Likes

Very little heart disappointed with the performance

I wouldn’t read too much into it mate. Ye will give anyone a game from here on

Big win for the minors today, into a Munster final against Clare.

Considering the result of last weekend, you’d have to give them a very good chance.

They’re a good team. Does anybody know if Coughlan is expected back anytime soon?

Broken thumb. So he’ll be out a while I’d say. The captain Keane didn’t start today either, not sure how long he’ll be out for.

Clare play a sweeper system so the final won’t be one for the purists. Only three points between the sides last week and you’d imagine there won’t be much in it the next day either.

Cork will be sick. Bit of a shock for them to have got turned over in Ennis today.

Graeme under no pressure, Casey is though.

True, but I reckon there’s a long way to go yet.

Get the singing troupe ready for a blast of the Galtee Mountain boy on All Ireland Sunday. Trafitional AI final in store between Tipp and Kilkenny. Thankfully ye eased off on us to avoid an embarrassing result

By then it might be too late

Ssriously