Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

We’d have defended you to the hilt against the voyeurs and the hangers on despite anything that was happening in doors. We always look after our own .

1 Like

Hi @Ambrose_McNulty
:wave:
did you miss me, hun?

How could I miss you, you never left as promised.

How did your trip to Páirc Antóin Ó Briain in your Galway jersey go ??

I had a week off to lament the loss of my good good e-friend @anon61956325

2 Likes

Anyone who turned up at a Limerick homecoming celebration wearing a Galway jersey should be horse whipped.

RIP.

1 Like

deflection

Kiely took the cup and asked the players to curtail the celebrations as he wanted them to present themselves well on Tuesday evening for the homecoming. Which they did. They went on the razz again after the ceremonies were finished on Tuesday evening.

You crumbled as your name suggests. You absolutely 100% do have an anti Na Piarsaigh bias and have proven it since again. Glas pulled you up on it and you threw the dummy.

I have a deep disdain for disloyalty and treachery

2 Likes

This isn’t true at all. I was out the Saturday night with the squad the Saturday night and the Sunday. There was no homecoming on Monday or Tuesday. You’ve completely made that up. It was I think the Thursday or maybe the Friday before they had the official homecoming at city hall with trophy.

https://www.ilovelimerick.ie/homecoming-for-limerick-u21-hurling-team/ Yes it was the Thursday evening when homecoming took place. I can almost guarantee the trophy wasn’t brought back to pwell by the Captain as is tradition.The reason I’m not sure but I was told it was because Jp took it off them for some function that was yesterday but I remember the same story was detailed on here at the time. I don’t no if it’s true I simply asked @Bartholemew_the_Ladd was it true.

Thursday it was then. IIRC it was scheduled for the Tuesday night originally and before it was rubber stamped Kiely requested that it be changed to Thursday because he knew they’d be on the piss all Monday night. The trophy was taken away Wednesday night and the players asked to be presentable on the Thursday night.

I’ve no idea what did or didn’t go on in patrickswell but I do know it was Kiely who took the cup prior to the homecoming

You truly are a county board man if your trying to sink poor kiely here. He’d absolutely nothing to do with it. The notion that taking the cup off the players would sober them up is amusing too I must say.

:roll_eyes: I’m probably Kiely’s biggest supporter on here and have been since day one.

The cup was taken and the players asked to curtail celebrations for the night before the city Hall event. John Kiely directly asked this of the players and he had possession of the trophy.

They’re the facts. It was also the right thing to do by the way, to have the team presentable to the public on the Thursday.

The only facts that matter.

We walked over every cunt at u-21 in 2015.

We walked over every cunt at senior level in 2018.

Don’t forget the 21 victory of 2017.

Beating Tipp in the u-21 semi final in ‘15* was such a pivotal result, in hindsight.

Had we been knocked out that night JK may never have got the senior job.

*winning the provincial final in that dump Cusack Park was also nice.

1 Like

Except Clare

3 Likes

We had no interest in that game. It worked a treat.

1 Like