Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

The other half will soon post a photo from a New York gym

They need to get stronger to carry the West Limerick lads on their backs

Jesus Tis a light load ye would be carrying with hurlers from the west .

Hearing there’s no retirements.

(Which probably means there’ll be one announced tomorrow morning!).

My man on the inside told me Richie Mc is gone.

Can’t imagine there will be after winning the big one. From a players point of view if the manager isn’t doing a Ger Loughnane arm around the shoulder to you then why jump? Unless they’ve had it.

With Richie out Tom C automatically jumps up a rung. Hickey might not see much championship action but has the experience if called upon.

I’d imagine with Kielys comments on match day squad sizes he’ll carry an extended panel next year, maybe 5 or 6 more than last year.

Richie Mac, if only because of the cruciate, and Condon would have been the only two I’d expect. I do expect Hickey to keep going.

Hopefully they do all stay on as it’s an area where we probably do lack a little depth.

I wonder will they do an extended 46-ish panel again like last year now that the Na Piarsaigh contingent are fully available? You’d imagine there would have to be a handful of fresh faces initially anyway.

I’m very worried about next year. I haven’t seen one team selection here yet.

1 Like

Hegarty to centre back.

And where will Nicky play?

Season resumes in just over two weeks.

A nice trimming off Tipp in that Munster league tie opener will see calls for wholesale changes, various permutations proposed, accepted and dismissed.

That’ll bring us up to the end of January and consecutive defeats to Wexford and Tipp (again) will lead to a clamour for management and players to all step aside.

Haven’t we seen that movie before🤔?

A return to midfield where he made his breakthrough.

2019 Munster u-20 hurling championship draw.

Limerick v Cork in the quarter final.

Winners play Clare.

Wonder will the venues be a continuation of the old u-21 home and away agreements between counties. Beat Cork in the Munster u-21 final last year at HQ so that would mean a trip to Stade de Frank.

We got bate by tipp bud

Last year = 2017

They’ll hardly open Le Stade for that. It’ll be up the hill in Flower Lodge.

They played Cork v Waterford there this year, with two men and a dog in attendance.

Porky Ring would make much better sense though, great surface and always a good atmosphere with a decent crowd on a balmy summers night.

https://twitter.com/ConnorDarragh/status/1069226492381536257?s=19

@balbec

Dead right…
It’s only football
Etc etc

No need to ladybird it for you.