Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

No offense but Dodge wouldn’t lace Iron Mike’s boots.

He nailed those fuckers!

1 Like

Damien Reale would have to feature for me

5 Likes

beefy and kirby got 2 each

2 Likes

Mike Galligan was a lovely hurler as well.

Definitely

Unreliable

1 Like

No doubt.

I had to read that twice. I thought you said unraleable…

I agree it’s why he’s not in my team ahead of mul

throw up ye’re teams ye cunts

No Owen O’Neill? Ye’ve short memories ye cunts

1 Like

we’d have to pick a worst team from the last 25 years and the cunt still wouldn’t make it.

sorry I got my O’Neills wrong.

He wouldn’t get on midfield ahead of Houla or Cian Lynch

1 Like

The All Ireland winning players of 2018 have done what the teams of the 90s couldn’t do, so I’d be afraid I’d have to omit too many of my childhood heroes, so I’ll refrain

1 Like

The 2018 team would beat the 94 team by 15 points. Now whether the 94 team could if given the same S&C training, sliothar weight, boss size etc. get up to their level is a different story and vice versa. But what’s the point in even trying to compare them.

they’d be devastated to read they didn’t get picked on a team of the last 25 years on the INTERNET.

Throw it up and don’t be so windy

it’s fun

Two different sports almost

Impossible to pick. You’d have the players from the current team who have just arrived at senior, play as a cohesive unit, achieved the holy grail etc, and then you have the likes of Reale or Geary who were immense in shit teams for years.

1 Like

make it personal… that’s what I’ve done. I’ve picked the players I’ve seen who are the best at their position.

for example, it’s hard leaving out Deccie for Carey, but Carey was a better 6 IMO

OK you oul pushy bollix

1. N Quaid
  2. S Finn
  3. M Casey
  4. R English
  5. O Moran
  6. D Hannon
  7. C Carey
  8. C Lynch
  9. D O’Donovan
  10. G Hegarty
  11. K Hayes