Mike Houlihan
Cian Lynch
Declan Hannon
Ollie Moran
Donal O’Grady
Andrew O’Shaughnessy
Gary Kirby
Greame Mulcahy

Hardest to leave out were Joe Quaid, Sean Finn, Diarmuid Byrnes, Shane Dowling. TJ and Lucey were just edged out at full back.
Another year or two and Finn will be there, I think he’ll be a multiple all star winner. Gillane too, he has the potential to be better than all of the forwards listed here.
Not many of the current team but a lot of them have only played for one or two seasons, even if many played as many championship games this year as others could have played in 4 years, and they were excellent this year. They’ll be on it I’m sure when they’ve backed it up over another season or two.

:rofl:

1 Like

Sean Finn is the greatest corner back since Jackie Tyrrell and I’d like to see hannon back in the forwards. What a year, luimneach abu

Big time a neighbour of mine back in my younger days a sound skin

1 Like

Get over it.

2 Likes

Jaysus hannon is doing grand at 6, leave him alone to fuck

I didn’t even look at the fucking thing. I was staring up into the stand.

It won’t take much of a drop in intensity to be nobodies again next year. We need an end to the backslapping now and look to giving a good defense of our title next year. We don’t want to be like Clare after ‘13.

11 Likes

Doddle.

Or Chip after any of the ones they won

3 Likes

I’m fucking serious.

1 Like

I didn’t doubt it. I agree with you

Picking nostalgia teams. Fuck that. I demand to see next years team.

2 Likes

Fuck that : I demand the team for next Friday night v Tipp

1 Like

Bring your gear

1 Like

The lads from the big clubs are looking forward not back. Right @glasagusban ?

1 Like

I remember john Allen being interviewed and he said hannon had the quickest wrists in a hurler he’s ever coached. He was unreal as a young fella in 12, 13, 14 (bar 13 SF).

Hannon is probably the most stylish Limerick hurler I’ve seen. Cian Lynch the most skillful

3 Likes

Did you ever see Jimmy Carroll in action?

1 Like

Banger was some man for the skill and style