Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

It’s not personal. He bottled it.

Do you think a person’s character is defined by how they play sports?

Maybe both of ye could do with giving Currid a shout.

Do you actually think anybody on here doesn’t believe you are totally biased towards nap players? You tried to down play limericks second half performance in which flanagan had a key role in due to it not really involving any nap players. If peter casey done what he done off the bench you’d be saying he turned the game. There’d be no mention of the wind or how tired Dublin were. Nobody else is really arsed to call you on it but your a complete clown when It comes to hurling. not so much that you don’t have an understanding of the game it’s just your ridiculous bias towards nap players. I don’t mind fellas being critical or anything really but bias towards a certain group of players drives me mental and much worse than what @anon78624367 done. He is usually consistent in his musings while you have one rule for nap players and another everybody else. That is deeply unfair.

2 Likes

Heading in sunday to support ybig, any chance a weekly pass?

And if your not willing to criticise players from your own club or lads your friendly with (perfectly understandable) you shouldn’t be criticising anybody on the panel at all across the board simply because you don’t know them or they don’t play for your club.

There’s no point in responding to you on this any more. In my view, you’ve made a cunt of yourself today.

I have often made the same points responding to posters comments on players from other clubs and from other counties, as I mentioned above. I’ll leave it at that.

Yeah but you’re a liar and a hypocrite.

1 Like

Did you see the game?

The young lad hit a couple of wides. He hardly “bottled” it. @glasagusban is dead right to stand up for his clubmates. He’d be a cunt not to.

1 Like

Lack of bottle is generally considered a character defect to be fair.

An u21 club player would be out of bounds for me,

1 Like

Absolutely seething here

No I just think it’s very unfair.

Well chief. What ya reckon?

He topped a free from 30 yards. Didn’t reach the 14. He hit 2 wides from no more than 30 yards in front of the goal

@anon78624367
@glasagusban
@anon32894817

Will ye shake hands lads? Will ye shake hands?

7 Likes

Life is too short . What is the issue here ?

I assassinated a child

1 Like

I wouldn’t judge any man based on how he plays sports.

If you do, fill your boots.

Also, you’re equally as patronising thinking an adult is beyond criticism. Treating them like children

1 Like

An u21 club player should be out of bounds for that sort of criticism, ‘questionable temperament, bottled it, shit his togs, shat himself’
We don’t have to agree on everything, I don’t agree with those sorts of comments

But he did though. I’m not telling lies.