Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Hon Askeaton

If you had told me that ten minutes earlier, I’d look smarter… giving them a bit of a bateing :joy:

Flanagan will be fit to ate the hurley on the line, he’ll be like a cunt coming on

2 Likes

He looked very vulnerable last week alright.

1 Like

Vulnerable😂 You’re making a show of yourself he’s only 7 months after scoring 1-2 in an AI final
and a deserved winner of an All Star. Stick to worrying who is vulnerable in the Cark team.

3 Likes

He’s still sour over Mul standing up to the showboater down in Cork.

6 Likes

No that was someone else that fella was 6 foot

It’s come back to Cork again, how odd.

That’s because you’re a typical noisy know-it-all Cork cunt, mate. I’ve tried to help you with this previously :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s intended as an insult, guys. You’ve a champion squad with many capable players pushing for inclusion in the starting team. All the starters are vulnerable.

We don’t recognise the word vulnerable.

1 Like

Waterford wouldn’t keep it pucked put to our B team.

Leadership that evening from Mul was outstanding.

Id have thought Mul was the most likely to drop out based on league selections so far. He was outstanding last week though. I’d agree with leaving Casey in. Give him a chance to put the anomaly right from last week.

The moment the All-Ireland was won by Limerick and lost by Cork.

1 Like

No surprise Hannon back in for POL. Thought Flanagan would come in for Casey tbh, but Kiely is generally fairly conservative in his selections. Pat Ryan is fairly paying the price for the Cork game; Dempsey’s getting a good twist in the meantime.

Fr. Casey’s 2-17 St. Senan’s 1-09

Gerald Griffins 5-17 Glin 1-08

Some win for Griffins.

Griffins have the same fella over them now that St Senans had when they got promoted from intermediate. Shane Kelly from NCW.

Ballysteen mean business.

3-07 to 0-04 at half time against Ballylanders.

Are the 80,000 limerick fans going tomorrow?