Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

@anon32894817

@poisonousmisanthrope

Surely not a great sign a few of the senior squad are trying to knock the shit out of each other in clubs games? This is what derailed Galway for 20 years and Offaly in the 70s. Few posters have hinted that na piarsigh got their manager removed last year too and given their strong representation on the extended senior panel this can’t be a great sign either.

Try hard alert.

1 Like

Big deal :grinning:

We had a fair bit of it ourselves after the win in 73. A bad row broke out between Richie Bennis and Tom Ryan in 74 that soured relationships for quite a while.

Cork champo on telly next weekend, I reckon it’ll be a riveting watch. High quality hurling and lots of physical stuff…

Really I never heard of that before. Seemed to be a few players missing from the celebrations on the Monday after the league final too. Harmony is key to success.

Richie Englishs dad had died. It was a fairly muted celebration.

Hi @anon32894817 mate

The well and ballybrown hated one another for decades before 1974 . They have hated one another since and they will hate one another for another century .

4 Likes

Not talking about doon club players.

Yerra ‘‘twas only the league. We’re gone beyond celebrating that auld yoke.

I think it’s a fucking fantastic sign.

14 Likes

Do you want club hurling sanitized ffs . I have heard training gets well spicy on many
Occasion.

Never did kk any harm. It’s a bad sign when posters are signing in under alternate profiles trying to stir shit though.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it stirring… It was too lame for that.

Kk is clean tough hurling. Not trying to get their managers removed and off the ball hits.

Knives come out in every club. It’s normal.

Hopefully English and Gillane bate each other up and down the training field for the next month

2 Likes