Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

It derailed Galway for 20s years and evidently our defense in 74. You can’t have lads not working together.

That’s what happened in Galway and led to the cannings withdrawing from the squad for a year.

:smile:

Who gives a fuck about Galway? Half the famous Clare team of the 90’s despised each other sure. The French soccer team don’t even talk to each other and they won a World Cup.

It can cause fractions in a squad and derail team moral. Obviously not a given but surely not a great Sign. Kielys trimmed down squad which will be announced after the third round of championship will not to be @glasagusban liking by all accounts.

And surprise surprise look at who he’s on having a cut off again.

I dont know why he despises Richie English so much — he’s a sound chap.

1 Like

Take no notice of these lads from the small clubs.

Thats because they were riding their team mates wives

And their manager despised every one of them also

Sure don’t you know the majority of the Limerick panel? Why don’t you go and ask them how moral is?

1 Like

I’d leave the lads alone coming up to championship. I’m just a bit worried after hearing about the incident. I don’t think it’s a great sign.

No room for morals in championship

Gillane and English would have reddened each other up and down training pitches for the last two years.

You don’t want your backs shaking your forwards hands. You want your forwards afraid to put it out in the first place

1 Like

You should always show your opponent respect. Off the ball stuff is for cowards. There is nothing tough about it at all.

Like Mulcahy battering the Cork fella below in the Pairc last year - this will be one of the key moments of the season you feel.

1 Like

the game is won and lost when the ball is up the other side of the pitch ffs, ask Sean Finn the next time you’re talking to him

Sad, outdated and pathetic. There’s no off the ball stuff anymore thankfully - cameras catch everything. Only cowards hurl off the ball.

hegarty and another panel member went thumping the head off each other in training before the All Ireland final. They’d to be pulled off each other.

Morale the cunt is shiteing on about and we’ve two national titles won in a few months

1 Like

there’s no var in hurling mate.

Ask Sean Finn and Mikey Casey