Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Pathetic accusing lads of hitting people of the ball. Finn and Casey are lovely hurlers. They hurl the ball. Hurling has moved from Morons like you going around thinking your tough hitting a lad off the ball.

where did I say anything about hitting off the ball?

The referee was well warned that the game was tv and was going to take swift action so it’s very naive from players to be getting involved in these sort of scuffles.

Alright lads, that’s enough nonsense for one day.

1 Like

Pure tripe.

you think two lads having a bit of a skelp in a club match will have a negative impact on team morale?

You’ve obviously never been inside in a dressing room in your life. The boys will get the bollocks slagged off them and it’ll move on within a minute. Nobody died

1 Like

All the inter-county managers will be delighted at seeing how easy lads are distracted. Cork done gilllane up like a kipper last year in the round robin.

It effected Galway for 20 years. Many players refused to commit to the inter county team.

How many?

About 3 fiddy.

1 Like

I believe it was 6 or 7 clubs. Similar story with Derry football. Club rivalry destroyed the county team.

so a fella gets sent off in a club match and it’s Galway club rivalry status immediately? Will you go way to fuck you ham

I never said that. I hope this is nipped in the bud.

How do you propose it be nipped? Would you drop English for a game?

no idea but lads glorifying off the ball striking like @anon78624367 definitely won’t help.

It is what you’ve said. On numerous occassions.

All everybody had to do is ignore my post which was clearly designed for lads to bite. An hour later and 80 posts were still going around circles. Discipline is tough. As for the simpletons that bit… wake up.

I’ll not take advice on sportsmanship from someone who wishes injuries on players.

Where did I do that? More lies. Your the lads wanting fellas to be hit of the ball - nothing more cowardly.

are you still pretending not to be yourself?