Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

who else is @anon25556527 on here?

@anon32894817 - who’s mysteriously not logged in since he put on his wanker suit and remembered a password

2 different posters.

There’s a possible bi-polar diagnosis in the near future .

1 Like

Poor standard yesterday. Midleton v the Glen should be a much better watch next Sunday.

Nap destroyed Newcastle west in the intermediate hurling.

True,
But then again, there won’t be any Cork or Tipp live matches after June, so may as well make the most of it

Are you seriously sitting at home flat out logging in and out of an obscure Internet forum?! :laughing:

3 Likes

[/quote]

You’ve made a horrendous prediction here. Nap were missing 5 or 6 and still beat the pulp of Newcastle west who you were bigging up this morning.

Some win for NaP2. Newcastle will be very disappointed with that.

They’ll be fighting relegation again on the basis of this.

Got a prediction wrong, yeah. You on the coke all weekend?

The county board will have to look at na piarsighs dominance as the other clubs are falling further and further behind… Possibly split the club into two. One half plays in the Clare county championship and the other half in the limerick one.

1 Like

:rofl:

Their Intermediates would probably bate the pick of Clare alright. :joy:

Cocaine is one hell of a drug

1 Like

Half of caherdavin is in Clare so it should be an easy division. I wonder what half @glasagusban was born in.

The town team would make the west JHC even sexier .

I don’t know where he was born, but he lives inside your head, rent free

2 Likes

How? I don’t particularly like him his horrendous comments about underage hurlers a few weeks back highlighted the type of cunt he is. He tags me in various topics a week but after that I’d give him little thought.

I find myself nodding in agreement

2 Likes